Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

REALSPORT

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by REALSPORT

  1. Your comment is both confusing and wildly entertaining at the same time. Well done.
  2. From what I've seen, the cost for this can run anywhere from $3000 to well over $5000. A lot depends on the age of the existing system and building. Some older buildings will require all new electrical wiring. As for the operator, I would think the Official's Associations might want to see if they can recruit some new people. I think this needs to be a paid job. Many former refs or people who have thought about officiating might be interested in doing some training for this. Like 911 operators, this job will be 99% boredom and 1% total chaos with a house full of people yelling at you.
  3. I'm really interested in seeing how many more possessions this will lead to in the average game. More shots means more misses means more possessions. Officials better get in shape!!
  4. This thread reminds me of a story about the late, great Mike Leach. Mike allegedly had to be talked out of putting a little person in the backfield and throwing them over the line of scrimmage during short-yardage situations. Mike was one of a kind.
  5. https://www.bengals.com/video/jake-browning-highlights-over-the-top-touchdown-bengals-jaguars-week-2-2025
  6. St. Xavier Frederick Douglass Highlands Covington Catholic Lexington Catholic Tiebreaker #1: 34 points
  7. I see another low-scoring game. Bengals 20 Jags 17
  8. 100%. After the spring games and the spring semester.
  9. Christian Academy of Louisville Atherton Highlands Owensboro Catholic Trinity Tiebreaker #1: 42 points
  10. So they debut him at 1B, where he has very little experience. The good thing is that Hunter Greene was pitching so he didn't really get many chances at first - mostly flyball outs. I'd like to see him DH, but they have several guys who seem incapable of playing in the field.
  11. TBD. By all accounts, Kenny Clark is a pro's pro and a great locker-room guy. He's a 3 time pro-bowler. Parsons has been referred to as a PITA by Cowboys players and coaches. If Green Bay wins, it will be all good. If they start losing, the PITA could emerge. BTW, even when adjusting for the 4 games that Parsons missed, his numbers are similar to Hendrickson's.
  12. Plus the fact that 2/3 of the roster is new. That didn't work for Deion either. Maybe by the end of the year he can get everyone on the same page. and scratch out a bowl bid.
  13. When Manning's first pass went into the turf, I had a feeling he was in for a long day. His mechanics seemed off to me. He was opening up too soon and side-arming a lot. I hate to say it, but he seemed to be playing scared. I still believe he was concussed in the Cotton Bowl game and maybe that was on his mind.
  14. I think the NFL refs would be more inclined to call them if it was reduced to a 15 yard penalty. That said, I'm fine with the way it is. I believe the HS rule is not an automatic first-down. I'd like to see that changed.
  15. 34-0 Mustangs. Their defense is legit and the offense will roll to over 300 yards.
  16. OSU was very conservative on offense. They will amp it up the next few weeks. That said, Sayin seemed much more poised and accurate than Manning. Texas will get Manning going the next few weeks as well. Both teams have legit defenses, which is why I was shocked at the high score predictions.
  17. I believe Brossart's last possession was hold, run, run, incompletion and then punt. Sayre still had a TO left. Not sure I consider that questionable clock management. I would have liked to have seen a fake hand-off and a bootleg by the QB. Sayre was crashing the line. I also give credit to the Mustang D. No prevent defense that last possession. It took a great pass from Pennington and he delivered.
  18. Brossart turns it over on downs. The Sayre Spartans will escape with an 8-5 victory.
  19. Brossart with a 3rd down at their own 20 following 2 incomplete passes.
  20. The 2 pt conversion makes in 8-5 Spartans. :38 left.
  21. Touchdown Spartans with :38 to go!
  22. Pennington completes the deep ball to the Brossart 12!
  23. First down Sayre at midfield. :56 left
  24. Brossart's punt is returned to the 29. Sayre ball with 1 TO left and 1:15 to go

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.