Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

REALSPORT

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by REALSPORT

  1. I was very impressed with Ludlow. They are obviously well coached and they made some nice adjustments at halftime. They ran some old-school wishbone at times, with some options and fake hand-offs. They executed it very well.
  2. The big discussion now is whether Brown should have stopped before the goal line to allow the Bengals to take 3 knees and run out the clock.
  3. Frederick Douglass Scott County Bethlehem Bishop Brossart Oldham County * Florida
  4. The effort put forth by the defense was evident. The problem is that they lack the personnel to stop the run. I was shocked that the Giants even tried to throw the ball. Lou has to scheme out a solution every week.
  5. 100%. TV and the NCAA like offense. Looks like OSU only dropped to #4.
  6. Great Crossing South Oldham Bardstown Perry County Central Fern Creek Bonus Game: Fort Knox
  7. Raceland Johnson Central Madison Central St. X (OH) Adair County
  8. Manual Cooper Great Crossing Newport Central Catholic Trinity
  9. Belfry Frederick Douglass Manual Christian Academy of Louisville Pulaski County
  10. If Hill and the club are smart they have him pay the fine and move on. Nothing to be gained by arguing this.
  11. Murray Carmel (IN) Ryle Owensboro Catholic Ashland
  12. Harbaugh was going to go for 2 and I think they would have won the game. Tough loss by centimeters.
  13. St. Xavier St. Edward (OH) Trinity Cooper Simon Kenton
  14. Highlands Frederick Douglass Union County Franklin County North Oldham
  15. If WV doesn't get their QB back this one will be ugly. NCC by a lot.
  16. Just outside of 30 years, but Jack Jennings was the most dominant player I ever saw play in the 9th region. I think he averaged over 30 ppg his senior year. Unstoppable.
  17. Corbin Frederick Douglass South Warren Simon Kenton Lloyd
  18. KHSAA has them at 18 players.
  19. 5. Mistakes in officiating will be eliminated when fumbles, dropped passes, missed assignments, and blown coverages are eliminated as well. Totally agree. A coach once told me that at a minimum the officiating should be comparable to the level of play. If Johnny's team makes 30 mistakes a game why should you expect perfection from the refs and how are any referee mistakes impacting the game?
  20. There are none that I know of in Newport. There used to be the park in Bellevue but that has been cleared for a new development. Not sure.
  21. I realize that this is very frustrating for fans. Players coming and going makes for little continuity. It also has to be difficult and frustrating for coaches. Not only do they have to recruit new players they have to continue to recruit their own. The reason I am ok with it is what it means to the players. Yes, mid-majors will lose players who perform, but what a great opportunity for those players. To go from the Horizon league to the SEC would validate all their hard work and allow them to showcase their talent to a bigger audience. Tweaks need to be made but I support what it does for the athletes.
  22. Very much looking forward to the season. As far as injuries go, the biggest is Matt McLain. He could be out for quite a while. TJ Friedl should be back in May. Several pitchers on the DL most notably Lodolo, Moll and Williamson. All should be ready in a couple weeks.
  23. I think they had a revolving door at RT last year but I believe Conor McDermott was the starter when they played Pittsburgh. Also, Watt moves all around the line so he probably did have snaps against Brown.
  24. I really think it's a toss up as to what happens. I can see Cal's ego causing a problem in the meeting and at that point who knows? If Cal would give more control to an assistant or two it would help - again the ego won't allow that. As to who gets the job if it opens up... you absolutely call Jay Wright; Billy Donovan: Brad Stevens, and Dan Hurley and make them tell you no. I think they all would. Beyond that I think the finalists would be Bruce Pearl, Scott Drew, Mark Few (my preference), and probably Shaka Smart.
  25. I think the correct call was made. You often see players throw the ball toward the goal in that situation. To me, it's a reaction to the contact. Had it gone the other way it would be even more controversial. It's smart to try it though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.