Everything posted by HIM
-
Garrard County 20 Rockcastle County 8
My being realistic quote must have been lost.
-
Garrard County 20 Rockcastle County 8
No surprise here, Rock is to slow and one dimensional. It's very easy to prepare when you know exactly what is coming. Wow I just saw a gigantic post of nothing but excuses. I always felt you should win and lose in reality. The game is what it is, refs don't lose games, and teams don't lose because they are tired. If they did lose because they are tired the opposing teams game plan was successful. Reality is a great thing.
-
State Championship Games Location
WKU being so far away from most of the state is the issue. UK is centralized and makes the most sense of all the places that could host the game.
-
Who would win? Bishop Gorman vs UK
This isn't a serious thread is it? An SEC program vs a high school team? Any D1 program... any college program would roll this team. 16 year old kids are not mature enough for grown men.
-
Rockcastle County vs. Garrard County Predictions
Rock is extremely one dimensional and not a fast team, I think they will be out coached, and the athletes of GC will get to them as well. I will take GC by 10, but could see it being bigger as well.
-
San Antonio Texas high school football players target ref because of a bad call
As horrible as this is and the players deserve any punishment given, by definition of the rules, the ref is part of the playing field, and players have the right to run them over on any play in attempt to make a play rather you are a ball carrier or a defensive player. Don't get me wrong I am not defending the actions of these players they clearly targeted the refs, but I see many players and fans who do not know that the ref is considered part of the playing field. What does a racial slur have to do with anything? Even if a racial slur was used how does that justify targeting and attacking someone? You don't get to attack everyone who offends you
-
Anderson County vs. Boyle County
Shouldn't be close, Anderson will be fine down the road, but they have to replace a lot from last season and they are feeling the growing pains. Boyle is just on another level and I don't see anyone getting in Boyles way this season
-
St. Xavier 45 Bowling Green 19
I said the X offense was scary, a lot of people blew me off.
-
Campbellsville @ Taylor County Predictions
We will agree to disagree, allowing more athletic teams to load the box against you is a lot worse of an option than, spreading the defense out, using motion, getting creative and using eye candy to your advantage. At least with spread offenses defenses don't know where an offense is going to attack.
-
Campbellsville @ Taylor County Predictions
Taylor has talent in the building and in the city. What they do not have is a group of kids who should be running power I and smashing it down people's throats, or running the triple option and that's the problem with this staff, and thats the problem with the staff before, and the problem with the coaches for the past 20 years.
-
Taylor County On Probation?
Hearing about it, and respecting the people who partake in those practices are two vastly different things. I played many years of football in high school and college, so I have played in many different situations.
-
Taylor County On Probation?
I don't know a respectable coach who has ever done this, so I won't chalk this up as gamesmanship to anyone.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 3A Rankings 8-30-15
6 straight appearances 5 straight wins if my memory is correct. They won 5 in a row but lost to Highlands for number 6
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 3A Rankings 8-30-15
Tell that to coach Smith's 5 in 5 years before bolting for the SEC. I am not bashing Haywood by any means, or any other coaches at top programs. What Boyle has done, and the way coach Smith seems to have gotten the program back on top again in just his second year is just vastly different from what other programs do.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 3A Rankings 8-30-15
I didn't say it lol, I was just saying I expect Boyle with all of their seniors and the coaching they have to own 3A all season.
-
Will North Laurel...............
Wow, it's hard to find a weaker schedule then that. They should be 10-0 going into the playoff's but how well will they be prepared come playoff time, that is the question.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 3A Rankings 8-30-15
Boyle, they are just better coached than other teams.
-
5A #5 Anderson County vs. 4A Mercer County Predictions
Anderson has looked shaky to start to start the season, but Mercer looks like Buchanan has his work cut out for him over the next couple seasons to rebuild this program.
-
5A #7 North Laurel at 4A West Jessamine Predictions
Sadly West Jessamine has to be one of the worst teams in the state of Kentucky. I feel so bad for the WJ faithful as the Jessamine county area has far to much talent for this team to struggle year in and year out. I know they have former star player coaching the team, but for them to be this bad every single year, it makes you wonder when administration feels its time for a change. I really wonder if WJ can get a win this entire season.
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
Rock is not good period.
-
The Lexington/Central KY Power Rankings – August 30, 2015. Sponsored by Jess FM 105.9
I don't think its safe to say a team is down just because they lose everyone from a previous year. Plenty of team reload with fully revamped rosters. I stick with tradition on this one and consider that a solid win. Like I said I am not sold on LCA being a top 10 team especially when you consider that they are ranked higher than the likes of Bourbon county, but I still think its a fine win.
-
The Lexington/Central KY Power Rankings – August 30, 2015. Sponsored by Jess FM 105.9
Williamsburg has been a 1a power for a while, I consider that a solid win even if I am not sold on LCA being this high in the list.
-
5A #1 Bowling Green @ 6A #7 St. Xavier: Predictions
VS Henry Clay, the QB is a great athlete with the ability to run the ball, and they crammed the ball down the throat of HC. They also passed the ball very efficiently against a good, athletic secondary. I don't know if HC is any good this year, but the game was over the second the ball was kicked off.
-
5A #1 Bowling Green @ 6A #7 St. Xavier: Predictions
X on film is very scary. I'll take them by 10
-
Green County @ Lexington Christian Academy Predictions
LCA has some nice talent and good coaching. Should be an easy win, they just have to much talent.