Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who would win? Bishop Gorman vs UK

Bishop Gorman or UK? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Bishop Gorman or UK?

    • Bishop Gorman
      5%
    • Kentucky Wildcats
      94%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is just out of curiosity. Bishop Gorman is ranked #1 nationally and UK is a DI football team.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK by as many as they wanted

UK's scout team would win by 100.

Heck...EKU would probably beat the #1 High School by 7 or 8 TD's

 

 

The difference physically between 15-18 year old kids and 21-22 year old kids after a 4 year weight program is so vast.

  • Author

Well I would probably go with UK, but BG is an elite DI feeder so I think they'd put up a good fight.

Bishop Gorman has better work out facilities and plenty of deep pocket donors, but UK rolls them with a running clock.

  • Author

Some of BGs players are destined for NFL

Some of BGs players are destined for NFL

 

I want a lot of what you are smoking.....really you are kidding right. lol

  • Author
I want a lot of what you are smoking.....really you are kidding right. lol

 

They've got two 4 star recruits (86 and 85) and five + 3 star recruits. Maybe it was a little far fetched saying that they are "destined for NFL" but it is a strong possibility that they'd be late round players.

This isn't a serious thread is it? An SEC program vs a high school team? Any D1 program... any college program would roll this team. 16 year old kids are not mature enough for grown men.

  • Author

I really appreciate the feedback guys. I know this would most likely be a mismatch, but you guys are giving me lots of info and reasons why it would. Im learning alot.

They've got two 4 star recruits (86 and 85) and five + 3 star recruits. Maybe it was a little far fetched saying that they are "destined for NFL" but it is a strong possibility that they'd be late round players.

I am not doubting they have all those recruits but they aint beating any DI program.

Who would win Ohio State vs Cincinnati Bengals lol

 

52-0 Bengals.

  • Author
I am not doubting they have all those recruits but they aint beating any DI program.

 

I agree. I thought it would be a good match, but after giving it thought, UK has big advantages. Still a fun though tho.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.