55 members have voted

1. 1. Bishop Gorman or UK?

• Bishop Gorman
    • Kentucky Wildcats

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like UK beating the 76ers in basketball... not a chance!

No doubt. I'm a big UK fan, but I cringe when I hear the yearly "could UK beat this NBA team?"

Whether your comparing high school to college, or college to pro teams, its not gonna happen. Ever.

No doubt. I'm a big UK fan, but I cringe when I hear the yearly "could UK beat this NBA team?"

Whether your comparing high school to college, or college to pro teams, its not gonna happen. Ever.

I remember at one point in the last few years the question was "Could Uconn women's team beat a D1 men's team" and the answer, much like all these other wild questions, is no. I think people get bored and want to feel important.

I have seen UK's work out facility and it is state of the art. I would doubt any HS has that level of facility (20 million plus) big donors or not.

Google it and get your opinion on the place. It was compared to Alabama's when it first opened. The Fertitta family (owner's of UFC) stroked the check.

Gorman is the number one high school athletic program in the United States, but they would still get rolled by a D1 school.

Google it and get your opinion on the place. It was compared to Alabama's when it first opened. The Fertitta family (owner's of UFC) stroked the check.

Gorman is the number one high school athletic program in the United States, but they would still get rolled by a D1 school.

I looked at a few pics on the internet. Very impressive I will give you that. Much more than i expected from a High School, but I would have to see it in person to rank it with UK's which cant get much better no matter where you go (NFL, Olympics, etc.)

Thomas More 60 Bishop Gorman 7

Many CCH players are DIII worthy. I don't think you understand the skill level of DIII compared to the skill level of a DI powerhouse feeder school. I think Thomas Moore would have the advantage due to age and development but it would be close at minimum. I'd say 38-35 Bishop Gorman. Think about it. Bishop Gorman is insane. CCH would easily get destroyed 73-0 (if they ran the clock)

I remember at one point in the last few years the question was "Could Uconn women's team beat a D1 men's team" and the answer, much like all these other wild questions, is no. I think people get bored and want to feel important.

Uconn vs the worst DI school? Most people who ask don't even watch the way the men play vs the way the women play. The worst DI team would win 96-17 if they were very merciful.

Many CCH players are DIII worthy. I don't think you understand the skill level of DIII compared to the skill level of a DI powerhouse feeder school. I think Thomas Moore would have the advantage due to age and development but it would be close at minimum. I'd say 38-35 Bishop Gorman. Think about it. Bishop Gorman is insane. CCH would easily get destroyed 73-0 (if they ran the clock)

Thanks for your feedback. I will trust my judgment on this over top of yours. Sorry