Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle County vs. Garrard County Predictions

Who wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Rockcastle County
      40%
    • Garrard County
      60%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well it's here and we get to see who eats crow. Good thing I am not hungry because rock will stop the run of Garrard

  • Replies 88
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should be a good game .. I think GARRARD finally puts together 4 quarters and wears Rockcastle down in the 2nd half .. I'll take Garrard in a hard fought game 22-14

I believe this game will be a close game but I like Rockcastle to pull this one out. I believe Rockcastle will be able to run on GC and I feel Rockcastle will slow them down enough to get the W.

 

Rock 30

GC 21

  • Author

Rock will put 9 guys up there to stop the run so if you don't throw you will lose.

No team has been able to run inside on Garrard Co. all season so far. If Rock can run outside the tackles, then they may have success. Garrard's rush defense is pretty stout, their pass defense not so much. Good thing for Garrard is that Rock likes to run the ball. It all comes down to who has the ball late in the fourth and can drive the field and run time off. IMO I think Garrard wins with their ability to go deep on occasion and hopefully catch a few because that's what it'll take to loosen up that Rock defense.

 

Rock 20

Garrard 30

  • Author

Rock can run outside tackles and we have some pretty good WRs to throw too. I dont think anyone has run n us this yr.

Rock unlike previous teams doesn't have to just run the ball we can pass when needed to. We average 100 passing yards in the first two games. Even tho the Danville game got away from us due to their speed we still moved the ball passed for 120 an ran for over 200. Last week no need to pass when we ran for 365 yards but still had 70 passing yards on 3 completions. In 3 games GC only has 80 passing yards but do have 900 rushing yards so I doubt they will pass much an I don't see there receivers being near as fast as Danville we have a really good pass defense as long as we can keep the receivers in front of us when they receivers are faster that's our weakness for the long pass. If Danville wasn't as fast as they were the outcome would have been different. I feel if we contain the run as we should then Rock will win. Will be a smash mouth football game looking forward to it.

Rock will put 9 guys up there to stop the run so if you don't throw you will lose.

 

As a Garrard fan, I agree 100% with this one. This will be a good game.

  • Author

Im going by the Lincoln Co score. Garrard barely beat Lincoln and have heard that Lincoln isnt that good.

 

If the case then Rock wins easy.

Im going by the Lincoln Co score. Garrard barely beat Lincoln and have heard that Lincoln isnt that good.

 

If the case then Rock wins easy.

 

Going by the method of "they beat/lost to that team by that much? We will kill them then" is not smart. A lot of variables went into Garrard only winning by a touchdown. Garrard played their worst game, and Lincoln played their best. See you Friday.

Garrard and Lincoln is always close. It never seems to fail.

 

Give me Garrard.

Im going by the Lincoln Co score. Garrard barely beat Lincoln and have heard that Lincoln isnt that good.

 

If the case then Rock wins easy.

 

You obviously don't understand rivalries then! Garrard and Lincoln no matter how good one team may be is always close.

Danville's receivers may be faster, but my understanding is that Garrard's more than held their own in 7 on 7. That is not a game, but if your argument is about speed, I don't think Danville's is that much better.

 

The main concern to me is that Garrard is just beat up, right now. Lots of injuries/illnesses.

  • Author
You obviously don't understand rivalries then! Garrard and Lincoln no matter how good one team may be is always close.

 

I understand if you try to run the ball up the middle all the time you will get beat by the rock. You may get lose a few times but I wont be surprised to see a shutout by rock.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.