15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Rockcastle County
    • Garrard County

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps no one is understanding all I am saying is camps and 7on7 mean nothing because they never play their actual starters they never really show any of their actual plays from their playbook and there really is no winner bc nothing counts. So saying GC held there own against Danville means nothing and was most likely Danvilles freshman and JV just like when Rockcastle beat Boyle and southwestern @ camp it was against their freshman and JV team.

Perhaps you don't understand what you are saying?

I know exactly what I am saying. No team plays there starters the entire time during camp 7on7 or even scrimmages. I know Rockcastle doesn't and I know it wasn't the starters the entire time for Southwestern and Boyle county because either of those two would blow GC an Rock out by 50+ yet Rock won against them at camp so that shows you it wasn't starters. The only point I was making was when the comment was made that GC held there own against Danville in 7on7 and I said yea against freshman and JV as no one plays there starters during those type of events. Not rocket science to understand.

I know exactly what I am saying. No team plays there starters the entire time during camp 7on7 or even scrimmages. I know Rockcastle doesn't and I know it wasn't the starters the entire time for Southwestern and Boyle county because either of those two would blow GC an Rock out by 50+ yet Rock won against them at camp so that shows you it wasn't starters. The only point I was making was when the comment was made that GC held there own against Danville in 7on7 and I said yea against freshman and JV as no one plays there starters during those type of events. Not rocket science to understand.

That might be the understatement of the year.

And what camp was this where the JV and freshmen played Boyle and SW

Guess everyone is waiting for you

The camp was Jabez August 1st-3rd. You can google Boyle co Jabez football camp an it will show in a recorded meeting from bchs website where the motion for Boyle co to attend camp there was approved. Players from the Rockcastle team that are family members of mine told me how they had to scriminage southwestern an Boyle co an won against them. No stats are recorded at camps just word straight from my family that plays.