Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Danville Predictions

Who wins the TitleTown Showdown? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the TitleTown Showdown?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This game scares me. Danville's passing game looks amazing. Boyle has trouble defending the pass. This game will be won I the trenches. The Rebels absolutely cannot allow Dampier to throw the ball. If he has time he'll pick the Rebels apart. I'll be listening to this one from work.

 

Everyone is excited!!!!!!

  • Replies 138
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Clash of Title Town is here on Friday night @Admiral Stadium at 730.

 

Danville comes in at 2-0 after defeating LaRue County 41-13 in Week 0 and defeating Rockcastle County 46-18 in Week 1.

 

Boyle County comes in at 2-0 as well after defeating Central Hardin 21-19 in Week 0 and defeating Bell County 41-7 in Week 1.

 

Which team will prevail? Who will have town bragging rights? Who will endure their first loss of the season?

As you can tell Danville seems to be turning things around. However, Boyle County has played the tougher schedule so far by a long shot. Who knows what can happen. I'll probably wait a couple days before I make a final score but I am taking Boyle County.

  • Author

The best part about this game is that this is the first time in a few years where this game will be pretty intense leading up to the game. I can see this being something like 35-31. As was mentioned Boyle County will be the best team Danville has seen so far. At the same time Danville's offense will be the most dynamic that Boyle has seen so far. I'm honestly not sure what to expect. I just know the TitleTown rivalry feels like it is back to normal now and I love it.

 

Packed house at Danville on Friday night. Guaranteed.

Really like Danville kids and got mad respect for the Ads next year/two but strength of schedule and experience of the Rebels will prevail IMO.

 

Rebs - 34

Ads - 21

The best part about this game is that this is the first time in a few years where this game will be pretty intense leading up to the game. I can see this being something like 35-31. As was mentioned Boyle County will be the best team Danville has seen so far. At the same time Danville's offense will be the most dynamic that Boyle has seen so far. I'm honestly not sure what to expect. I just know the TitleTown rivalry feels like it is back to normal now and I love it.

 

Packed house at Danville on Friday night. Guaranteed.

 

Alot of the Danville fans I know really believe that this Danville team will beat Boyle County this year. They believe that the Rebels secondary will be exposed.

I haven't watched Boyle in person yet so it's hard to say but if they don't have speed in the secondary, Danville will score. I'm as excited about this one as I have been in a few years. I think it'll be a really good game

  • Author
I haven't watched Boyle in person yet so it's hard to say but if they don't have speed in the secondary, Danville will score. I'm as excited about this one as I have been in a few years. I think it'll be a really good game

 

If Dampier doesn't have time to throw the ball then the speed in the secondary won't be an issue. He shouldn't have the time to throw against Boyle like he had against Rockcastle. If he does have time to throw then he should be able to find an open receiver somewhere on the field. Lots of weapons to choose from.

  • Author
Alot of the Danville fans I know really believe that this Danville team will beat Boyle County this year. They believe that the Rebels secondary will be exposed.

 

Yes they do. They are very happy on the other side of town for this game. I approach with cautious optimism.

Should be a really good one; both teams are tough. I think it should be close for whoever wins. I'd really like to go to this one, but won't get off work in enough time to make it down.

Boyle by 17.

This one should be a dandy. I'll take a fairly high scoring game in favor of Boyle just because of their ability to make a few stops in the end. Danville will be close the entire game. Wouldn't be surprised to see them win this game but I'll stick with Boyle!

 

Boyle 42

Danville 31

Danville will not be able to stop Boyle at all. Boyle will score all night. Danville will need to score 50 points to win. They cannot get 8 or 10 big plays and I repeat that cannot keep Boyle put of the endzone. And those who have been at the Boyle games know that Josiah will be in the secondary before Smith allows too much out there. I take Boyle in a rout.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.