Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HIM

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HIM

  1. Well.... I'm waiting on the Rock fans
  2. wouldn't that be 4 lol? Thats a ton for a high school, that's more than most of the colleges in this state.
  3. I will take Boyle 35-7. I have a hard time giving Bell a touchdown but I will give them the benefit of the doubt. This is a talented veteran Boyle County team.
  4. I liked when Danville had the Blue and White like UK used to wear, never liked the Grey and Blue they normally wear. I have always liked the color scheme of St X, I think it's very unique and probably my favorite uniform
  5. Very good question, I was asking myself the same thing.
  6. delete i posted in wrong thread.
  7. Same here, I am not a fan of either team. Just seen both play this year, and I really don't understand disrespect towards other teams on message boards.
  8. I have seen them run the ball this year, and its not as good as what Anderson brings to the table, unless they have improved a lot in 2 weeks.
  9. Danville should have a pretty easy win. On film Danville handled a very talented Anderson county team. 31 for Rock is a solid back, but the line is slow, not like the lines of the state runner up teams of 01-02 and the secondary is still suspect. Shouldn't be much of a game. Danville shut down the power run game of Anderson which is much better, shouldn't be tough to shut down Rock.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.