Boyle County/Bell County Predictions

BlacknGold

Who wins?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Boyle County comes in 1-0 after a 21-19 victory over Central Hardin in a chess match sort of game.

Bell County comes in 1-0 after a 41-7 domination of Middlesboro on Friday night.

This will be the 2nd Game of the PBK Rebel Bowl at Boyle County on Friday night. This game will immediately follow the game between Mercer County and Lafayette.

Who do you have and why ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of respect from the folks in Bell county for the Rebels. It will be interesting to see the 2 former Bell co residences play against their old friends from back home. Should be a good game with a great atmosphere. I hope both teams stay healthy.

Lots of respect from the folks in Bell county for the Rebels. It will be interesting to see the 2 former Bell co residences play against their old friends from back home. Should be a good game with a great atmosphere. I hope both teams stay healthy.

The respect is mutual. The atmosphere will be electric.

I don't think it will be a walk in the park. I could see this game being just like last night's game. Bell County always seems to have a stout defense and seeing how they beat Middlesboro 41-7 lI expect to see the Bell County we love and respect. I am looking forward to another Boyle-Bell classic.