Everything posted by psychicscubadiver
-
George Rogers Clark 28 Montgomery County 14
Nicely done, Cardinals. Snapping that streak and taking the win has got to feel good.
-
Trinity 37 Male 34
Chuckle, I predicted this one would be close, but jeez! It was near to giving me a heart attack. I was on the edge of my seat and growling at anyone who dared to distract me from the broadcast.
-
Male/Trinity Predictions
Will there be any streaming or video of the game? If so, a link would be appreciated.
-
Male/Trinity Predictions
I'm not half the tactician Beatty is, and I never will be, but with half the distance to the goal line, I still can't believe he didn't go for the 2 and the win.
- Staying Alive Contest (Week #4) - Sponsored by WKYB-FM 107.5
- The Very Late Louisville Area Power Rankings
-
Male/Trinity Predictions
I'd be worried if he wasn't picking against the Rocks given his usual accuracy in predicting Trinity games.
-
Dave Cantrall's Class 6A ranking
Honestly, I'm less interested in Trinity being left out then about only thirty teams being listed. Who other than Trinity has only played one in-state team?
-
Male/Trinity Predictions
Great news! He'll be on the team for the St. X game and the play-offs and honestly, those are the most important games.
-
NKY Week 3 contest results?
I dunno how well other people scored, but I had a perfect 18 and Cooper as my tiebreaker. I'm feeling pretty good about my odds of winning.
- NKY Football Contest Sponsored By Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing (Week 4)
- Western Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #4) - Sponsored by WKYB-FM 107.5
- Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #4) - Sponsored by WKYB-FM 107.5
- 2016 Pick 10 Contest (Week #4) - Sponsored by Kentucky Middle School Football Assoc.
-
Louisville Area Regional Contest Week #4 Sponsored by YOUR BUSINESS HERE!
7 - Bishop Brossart 5 - North Hardin 3 - Fern Creek 2 - Thomas Nelson 1 - Moore TB - Bishop Brossart
- 2016 Central KY Football Contest (Week 4) Sponsored by GRIPPOS!
-
Central/St. Xavier predictions
I really feel like X just overlooked Central last year. They won't make that mistake a second time. St. X 35-17
-
My Top Ten KY Rankings
Given the way they handled Capital and their performance against a common opponent, I would put them ahead of X for the moment. That is subject to change as the season progresses, of course.
-
Male/Trinity Predictions
They've only played forty times total? Huh. I would have thought it would be more.
-
Simon Kenton 39 Conner 27
Fair enough. Conner did pretty well and this bodes well for their future games in NKY.
-
My Top Ten KY Rankings
I would agree with your list with only two exceptions. I would switch Male and Belfry, and I would put Dupont Manual in as the tenth spot instead of McCracken County
-
Christian Academy Louisville 44 Central 14
Coming from a time of peace, prosperity, and happiness. It can have the connotation of a 'simpler time'. Good synonyms are 'golden days' or 'good ol' days'.
-
Lafayette/Boone County Predictions
Lafayette will want to prove themselves after this Friday. They will come out hard and I doubt Boone can answer.
-
Male/Trinity Predictions
I'm wary of this Male team. Ballard did better against them then I expected, but then Ballard has clearly improved judging by their game against DeSales. Male has had our number in most of the past few meetings. A good part of that was the class of '16 as they were quite the group of athletes, but without solid coaching and adjustments all the athletes in the world wouldn't help. I expect it to be a hard-fought game with Trinity taking a narrow win 28-21.
- Staying Alive Contest (Week #3) - Sponsored by WKYB-FM 107.5