Everything posted by BlackandGold
-
#2 Boyle County vs. Western Hills (3A Second Round)
And after this season for Danville you probably will never be heard from again so good luck to you this season.
-
3A #2 Boyle County vs. 4A Mercer County
If there is any pics Boyle will have them because Boyle will not have to throw the ball unless they choose to. Faulkner will get a workout chasing kids down.
-
Danville 37 Somerset 26
Like I said I don’t think either side can stop each other.
-
Danville 37 Somerset 26
Well I would have said that they had a really good defense but I think it is not as good as it was at the front of the season. That was Somersets 2nd highest scoring total of the year. Not sure LCA can stop Danville but not sure Danville can stop LCA after the last few weeks. I thought maybe the past couple of games were because of injuries but pretty sure everybody was back last night.
-
2A #2 Danville at 3A Waggener
Brent's went 4.30 at the Ohio State camp last year. I would say him and VanCleave are both about the same speed. I think Danville wins pretty easy just because of good coaching.
-
Danville 34 Pulaski County 13
Yeah cause I have never heard anybody say that is a tough place to play.
-
Class 3A vs. Class 2A Game of the Week: 3A Boyle County at 2A Danville
I think they can.........will they is something that we will have to wait and see. If they do they win if Danville does they win for me it's a pretty simple game tonight. I think Boyle has a lot to prove tonight after last year and I think Danville had a lot to prove last year but at the end of the day it comes down to execution and for Boyle they have a lot of youth on the field and could be a 50-50 coin flip on how well they execute. The line play is crucial for Boyle I think because that is where most of the Senior leadership is. Can't wait.
-
Class 3A: Most Telling Week 0 Win
It was a scrimmage I would not read much into the scrimmage. The team that played Saturday night was a totally different team and was coached totally different. With that being said I am sure Catholic has a nice team and Boyle is still trying to prove themselves. The next couple of weeks will tell where this Boyle team is at right now.
-
Will Bramel-Boyle County-OL-Class of 2018
Looks like Big Will received his 6th offer from Eastern Michigan.
-
Will Bramel-Boyle County-OL-Class of 2018
I expect many more to come! Congrats!
-
12th Region JV Tournament Results
Did Wayne play their kids that play a lot of varsity time down in this tourney too? I know they did in the freshman tourney I am just curious.
-
Boyle County 77 Wayne County 72
I noticed that last night what kind of injury? Time table for return?
-
Mercer County 83 Boyle County 62
Was very close to a running clock on several occasions. Guess in a few weeks we will see if we have gotten any better or still pretty bad. January 24th we shall see.
-
12th Region Rankings and Review - Week 3
I agree not sure how they are not!
-
Boyle County 70 East Jessamine 63
To me it is youth and a lack of confidence, these kids have only been together a couple of weeks and nobody has really established themselves except the juniors. At times they are not playing basketball they are being robots and trying to do what they have been told and that isn't gonna work they have to gain some confidence and play ball.
-
Boyle County vs. Central (3A Second Round)
As far as the line goes Boyle may not be as good on either side of the ball but as far as skilled players go Boyle is just fine. Hope i don't eat crow but i look for Boyle to win by a couple of TDs. I think it will come down to coaching and play calling. If Boyle gets a head early then Central has to play catch up, last year Boyle got behind and had to throw the ball a bunch to play catch up and didn't work. If Boyle is able to get the ball in their playmakers hands watch out they are better than a lot of people give them credit. Gonna be a great atmosphere and great match up!!
-
Boyle County 64 Western Hills 21
Good news is he has 2 years left to accomplish that! Lol.
-
Boyle County/Western Hills predictions
Boyle has to figure out a way to get the ball in the hands of their playmakers, maybe that isn't as simple as i make it sound. If the only way you can do that is to run the ball then work on executing it to the point of excellence.
-
How does Boyle match up against the rest of the 3A Top Ten?
Heck just go ahead and stick Belfry in there if i am gonna get my tail whipped i want it to be by the best not just the rest of the field. Lol
-
How does Boyle match up against the rest of the 3A Top Ten?
NO and NO and 3.
-
Lexington Catholic 38 Boyle County 7
Boyle is not very good, the past few weeks of beating up on mediocre teams showed tonight. Boyle also got out coached, i hate to admit it but Mark Perry and Lex Cath has Boyle's number and it's going to be harder to turn around then most think in my opinion. I also thought Boyle's offensive play calling was not very good. Watching Boyle tonight was about like watching UK football team, lots of good pieces but nothing is happening. On to next week and it doesn't get any easier.
-
Boyle County 49 Collins 30
Glad to see Boyle putting some points on the board the last couple of weeks and it was good to see them establish the run. I think that has to be a misprint of Smith having 12 catches last night. I figured he had about half of that but maybe he had some of those catches during the lightning delay in the locker room, lol. Regardless it was another step forward for the Rebels.
-
State report says Boyle BOE interfered in Smith's hiring
No it's not Jacob's dad.
-
State report says Boyle BOE interfered in Smith's hiring
No.
-
Danville 43 Boyle County 15
Danville is good but hard to judge how good because Boyle was and is at this time horrible so it's not like Danville beat a good team.