Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County vs. Central (3A Second Round)

Boyle County vs. Central (3A Second Round) 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Boyle County vs. Central (3A Second Round)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins and why?

There have been 2 like opponents between these teams.

 

Central 28 Moore 0

Boyle County 59 Moore 12

 

Central 48 Garrard County 26

Boyle County 47 Garrard County 14

 

CalPreps projects the following score

Boyle County 28 Central 21

 

As we all know most of this information means nothing. The team with the fewest turnovers and penalties will win this one.

Is this game at Boyle or Central?

It is at Central. Tough place to play.

 

I have watched a lot of film on both teams and of course saw Central live against Bardstown. The trouble in defending Central is that they have so many athletes that they get the ball to, you really can't focus on just one or two. They are also very difficult to score on, very disciplined, and their front seven won't be pushed around like I have seen Boyle do against some other teams.

I really believe Boyle County gets it done at Central. I think it's a back n forth game with the Rebels pulling away by two scores in the end. I hate that I'm going to miss this game!

I really believe Boyle County gets it done at Central. I think it's a back n forth game with the Rebels pulling away by two scores in the end. I hate that I'm going to miss this game!

 

Me to! Have had plans to be in Las Vegas for right at a year to run the Strip at night in the Rock n Roll Marathon weekend.

Me to! Have had plans to be in Las Vegas for right at a year to run the Strip at night in the Rock n Roll Marathon weekend.

 

You're going to run stripped??? :ohbrother:

Ttt

On paper it looks like Boyle...

 

But I cannot pick against a Ty Scroggins coached team playing at home in a game that he will get them fired up and focused to play

 

Boyle has struggled with turnovers this year. I predict this will be the difference because no 3A team is more dangerous in a sudden change situation than Louisville Central.

 

I will say 26-20 Central with a TD being the direct result of a key turnover.

A lot of people picking Boyle. Perhaps my talent evaluation skills from watching HUDL film have dropped off and I need to retire. Boyle, on film, just does not look like they have near the athletes or line surge that Central has, and of course I saw Central live. Maybe I'm missing something.

Boyle Co. 27-26.

Boyle will match up in the skilled position with Central and there speed. I believe your correct when you compare Centrals dline with the offensive line of Boyle. I've watched both central and Boyle several times in person.Central has a big athletic line on both sides of the ball and are well coached. I believe Boyle will have a difficult time scoring and Boyle will have a hard time with Centrals run game behind the big guys. I'm going Central 21-7. In my mind Corbin and Central are 2a&2b behind Belfry in the class.

Boyle will match up in the skilled position with Central and there speed. I believe your correct when you compare Centrals dline with the offensive line of Boyle. I've watched both central and Boyle several times in person.Central has a big athletic line on both sides of the ball and are well coached. I believe Boyle will have a difficult time scoring and Boyle will have a hard time with Centrals run game behind the big guys. I'm going Central 21-7. In my mind Corbin and Central are 2a&2b behind Belfry in the class.

 

Last year Central's line was smaller than Boyle on both sides of the ball, and they were probably the smallest team Boyle played all last season. Is this years version that much bigger?

On paper it looks like Boyle...

 

But I cannot pick against a Ty Scroggins coached team playing at home in a game that he will get them fired up and focused to play

 

Boyle has struggled with turnovers this year. I predict this will be the difference because no 3A team is more dangerous in a sudden change situation than Louisville Central.

 

I will say 26-20 Central with a TD being the direct result of a key turnover.

 

Last year Central had a big advantage on Boyle in turnovers with interceptions and fumble recoveries combined its a different story this year Central has 7 interceptions and 10 fumble recoveries while Boyle has 18 interceptions and 9 fumble recoveries and I'm pretty sure Boyle has 20 interceptions Reese Smith has 9 interceptions this season but KHSAA is only giving him credit for 7 I don't think Boyle has their stats updated to date.

Last year Central had a big advantage on Boyle in turnovers with interceptions and fumble recoveries combined its a different story this year Central has 7 interceptions and 10 fumble recoveries while Boyle has 18 interceptions and 9 fumble recoveries and I'm pretty sure Boyle has 20 interceptions Reese Smith has 9 interceptions this season but KHSAA is only giving him credit for 7 I don't think Boyle has their stats updated to date.

 

Interesting to note for sure but I was more specifically talking about committing turnovers.

 

Boyle has seemingly struggled to hold on to the football in the games they have lost this year:

 

6 INT's vs. LexCath

4 INT's vs. Danville

INT and 2 Fumbles vs. North Hardin

 

The only loss where they held on to it fairly well was Lafayette...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.