Everything posted by titan101
-
Courier-Journal's Preseason Poll
Yeah pre season polls are tough especially in the 12th region where most teams have completely different rosters from last year. I do know with our current roster we gave Scott County all they wanted this summer at the state tournament and saw Pulaski get waxed by Dunbar so who knows. It will all get figured out in the season. Right now the polls are just a guess for the most part.
-
Best of the Bluegrass Roster
Look up Grayson Blevins on HUDL and you tell me what type of player you see
-
Best of the Bluegrass Roster
I don't know a lot of the kids picked and I am not here to say who should be removed. Look these linebackers up on KHSAA. One kid on here has 2 tackles which could be a typo. The highest amount of tackles for any kid on the list is 131 and only one kid on the list with over 100 tackles. Grayson had 76 tackles as a Freshmen.
-
Best of the Bluegrass Roster
LB at Mercer has 153 tackles this year had 175 last year.
-
Best of the Bluegrass Roster
How was Grayson Blevins left off? 25 tackles in the playoff game last week and schools all time leading tackler.
-
Knox Central/Mercer County Updates
Mercer up 14-3 at half and get the ball 2nd half
-
10th Region Cats Pause Player Rankings
I agree and I am not questioning his college potential. Just sharing an observation from when I saw him play. Size and athleticism all looked great but still couldn't create his own show on smaller less athletic kids.
-
10th Region Cats Pause Player Rankings
I have only seen Allen play once in person. I have seen highlight videos and AAU stats that look impressive. The game I saw was at AAU State this summer and he could not create his own shot. He only scored off put backs or fast breaks. Maybe he had an off day but usually when having an off day a player can still get around the defender and get good shots they just may not fall. He could not catch the ball on the wing and drive on the defender or create his own shot. This was also against an average AAU team from KY.
-
Cats Pause 12th Region rankings
- Cats Pause 12th Region rankings
How big of a difference is there between teams ranked 3-7?- Mercer County/George Rogers Clark Perdictions
Mercer needs to get their offense going and they can play with anybody. Their defense can keep them in games but will need the offense clicking to do anything in the playoffs.- Freshman Football
Wasn't the Mercer game 14-6 Boyle and Boyle scored another touchdown with time running out to make it 20-6? Not doubting they won the other games big but I don't think they beat Mercer Freshmen by 30+- Is 2019 the best class to come through Kentucky in recent memory?
Would Powell be a top player in the 2019 Class? Would Rode be a top player in the 2018 class?- Bath County 32 Bracken County 16 (JV)
You have way more love in Harrodsburg than hate. Don't let the very small minority have any effect on what you are building. Fans get emotional during the games and don't speak rationally.- Open Job: Mercer County
They need to keep Jordan Gilbert on Staff for sure. He could be a good up and coming young coach.- Lincoln County's struggle in the past 9 years
I get the same impression from them. I don't think their good basketball players are encouraged to play other sports. They have been bad at baseball and football for a while but good at basketball. Is there basketball coach also the AD?- Open Job: Mercer County
Good guy that the kids should like. Definitely has big shoes to fill though. There are high expectations with mercer baseball every year.- Mercer County 41 Anderson County 31
Great time to be a Titan. Win or lose we have a great leader and mentor to young men in coach Buchanan. Parents if your kids have any interest in football have them get involved with this program. He is teaching more than football with a great family atmosphere- Danville at Boyle County predictions
You mad bro? I'm agreeing with you- Danville at Boyle County predictions
Yeah I agree with most of that. I'm not really saying they are struggling but other posters are saying roster changes are coming because of this. How old were Tamme, Lamar Dawson, and the Leffew boys when they started at Boyle. They were D1 players on state championship teams- Danville at Boyle County predictions
I agree. But these Freshmen aren't 14. They are turning 16 this year which is the age of normal sophomores. 16 year olds that are college/D1 material. I am agreeing with the above post that if you have that many legit college players on a team that is struggling then they probably should be playing.- Danville at Boyle County predictions
Wow with 9-10 potential college players and 3-4 Division 1 players in one class it seems like there should be double digit freshmen starters. Does anyone have any stats for the Advocate Area teams how many kids from the area played college football last year and how many D-1 players came out of Lincoln, Garrard, Mercer, Boyle and Danville last year? I hope we have 50 players from the area in a given year move on and play college football but 10-15 from one school in one class is a very strong statement.- 5A Anderson County at 4A #10 Mercer County predictions
It will be a few weeks at minimum before he can play. He will help a lot once he can though- Lincoln County @ Garrard County Predictions
What happened to Lincoln's QB?- Lafayette/Boyle County Updates
Guys in stripes are doing their best - Cats Pause 12th Region rankings