Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bath County 32 Bracken County 16 (JV)

Featured Replies

Varsity game Friday, any info on this game?

I am impressed. I saw the Polar Bear JVs when they defeated Brossart a couple of weeks back. I thought that they were a pretty solid unit.

 

Hats off to Bath County - they must have something good going on in Owingsville.

Bath should have a solid group of sophomores.

  • Author
Bath should have a solid group of sophomores.

 

They do (but the best one did not play tonight) as well as an up and coming freshman squad. Next 2-3 years look really promising for Coach Poynter.

I am very impressed that the BC program has grown to the point it has the bodies and talent to field a competitive JV team. I remember it was only 2 maybe 3 years ago they could only dress 14 varsity players in a playoff game against Beechwood. Somebody must be doing some things right in the Polar Bears program. Come a long way in just two years.

I am very impressed that the BC program has grown to the point it has the bodies and talent to field a competitive JV team. I remember it was only 2 maybe 3 years ago they could only dress 14 varsity players in a playoff game against Beechwood. Somebody must be doing some things right in the Polar Bears program. Come a long way in just two years.

 

It all starts at the top with Head Coach Mike Sizemore. Great leader and an even better human being!

It all starts at the top with Head Coach Mike Sizemore. Great leader and an even better human being!

 

Knew that, but wanted to hear a Polar Bear say it. Heard the normal grumbling in the stands, mostly about his smash-mouth style. I see him coaching very well to his talent. The #'s of players on the team (which is a dramatic change) is a very loud message to me.

Knew that, but wanted to hear a Polar Bear say it. Heard the normal grumbling in the stands, mostly about his smash-mouth style. I see him coaching very well to his talent. The #'s of players on the team (which is a dramatic change) is a very loud message to me.

 

DELETE

Knew that, but wanted to hear a Polar Bear say it. Heard the normal grumbling in the stands, mostly about his smash-mouth style. I see him coaching very well to his talent. The #'s of players on the team (which is a dramatic change) is a very loud message to me.

 

Do those people realize they won the game?

Do those people realize they won the game?

 

Some of them probably don't.

I would imagine it's still an uneducated fan base when it comes to football in Bracken.

I would imagine it's still an uneducated fan base when it comes to football in Bracken.

 

It's not so much uneducated football-wise, but just rather tough on coaches.

I really don't get what they want. Bracken is very competitive this season.

I really don't get what they want. Bracken is very competitive this season.

 

It's infinitely easier to second guess when you didn't have to make the first decision.

 

Also. It's really easy to think you're an expert when you've never had to prove you actually are.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.