Bath County 32 Bracken County 16 (JV)

I am very impressed that the BC program has grown to the point it has the bodies and talent to field a competitive JV team. I remember it was only 2 maybe 3 years ago they could only dress 14 varsity players in a playoff game against Beechwood. Somebody must be doing some things right in the Polar Bears program. Come a long way in just two years.

I am very impressed that the BC program has grown to the point it has the bodies and talent to field a competitive JV team. I remember it was only 2 maybe 3 years ago they could only dress 14 varsity players in a playoff game against Beechwood. Somebody must be doing some things right in the Polar Bears program. Come a long way in just two years.

It all starts at the top with Head Coach Mike Sizemore. Great leader and an even better human being!

It all starts at the top with Head Coach Mike Sizemore. Great leader and an even better human being!

Knew that, but wanted to hear a Polar Bear say it. Heard the normal grumbling in the stands, mostly about his smash-mouth style. I see him coaching very well to his talent. The #'s of players on the team (which is a dramatic change) is a very loud message to me.

Knew that, but wanted to hear a Polar Bear say it. Heard the normal grumbling in the stands, mostly about his smash-mouth style. I see him coaching very well to his talent. The #'s of players on the team (which is a dramatic change) is a very loud message to me.

DELETE

Do those people realize they won the game?

I really don't get what they want. Bracken is very competitive this season.

It's infinitely easier to second guess when you didn't have to make the first decision.

Also. It's really easy to think you're an expert when you've never had to prove you actually are.