Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Cats Pause Player Rankings

Featured Replies

1. Jake Ohmer - Scott

2. Austin Crawford - Bracken

3. Dontaie Allen - Pendelton

4. Cole Hegyi - Cambpell Co.

5. Ameryon Blackburn - Bourbon

6. Jekobi Wells - Paris

7. Jerryd Jones - Montgomery

8. Isaiah Garrison - Mason

9. Garren Bertsch - Campbell Co.

10. Marcus Ashford - Paris

  • Replies 76
  • Views 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go Crawford and Ohmer as 1A & 1B. Dont give either a nod over the other.

Can someone post boys team rankings and also girls?

With 2 kids from Campbell and 2 from Paris in the top 10 I'm guessing those 2 teams would have to be the favorites? I too would like to see the team rankings.

Dontaie Allen is the best player in the 10th and it's not even close. He's going to be a high major Division 1 player.

Dontaie Allen is the best player in the 10th and it's not even close. He's going to be a high major Division 1 player.

 

Disagree with him being the best right now. Has the tools to be better than both but from what I seen this summer I would take Ohmer or Crawford.

Disagree with him being the best right now. Has the tools to be better than both but from what I seen this summer I would take Ohmer or Crawford.

 

Best High School player and best college prospect are two different things. I suspect coaches voted as those most impactful in the region or best HS players irregardless of college potential. I would agree Allen is far and away the best D1 college prospect right now. I suspect the coaches got it right as it relates to impact in the region.

I know someone out there has the yearbook and the team rankings. C'mon man, let's get them on here!!

Boys 10th region cats pause team ranking

1.Campbell County.

2.Scott.

3.Paris.

4.Montgomery County.

5.Mason County.

6.Bracken County.

7.Pendleton County.

8.George Rogers Clark.

9.Bourbon County.

10.Bishop Brossart.

Boys 10th region cats pause team ranking

1.Campbell County.

2.Scott.

3.Paris.

4.Montgomery County.

5.Mason County.

6.Bracken County.

7.Pendleton County.

8.George Rogers Clark.

9.Bourbon County.

10.Bishop Brossart.

 

Imma have to think on these a bit before commenting.

Thank you.

Boys 10th region cats pause team ranking

1.Campbell County.

2.Scott.

3.Paris.

4.Montgomery County.

5.Mason County.

6.Bracken County.

7.Pendleton County.

8.George Rogers Clark.

9.Bourbon County.

10.Bishop Brossart.

Can you post girls?

2015-16 stats

 

PPG FG% 3FG% FT% RPG

Crawford 26.6 50 28.6 68 10.4

Ohmer 26.3 43.2 34.1 84.8 5.0

Allen 22.1 48.7 41.2 69.2 9.2

 

Based on last year's offensive stats it's pretty hard to separate them. Which is the best defensive player?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.