Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Cats Pause Player Rankings

Featured Replies

No GRC players and that is fine. We are young. As the season goes along we will be hearing several of their names.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 21.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This season will be very interesting...think Eric Johnson of Paris got left out...everyone can't make preseason roster tho had a great summer w the louisville magic...I rank players on how they perform on the biggest stage...I'm bias becuz I'm Paris but Wells is a kid you can't game plan for becuz he hasn't been the vocal point of the offense in past years and he's a beast...he gets his w effort and heart..this year things will change and he will move up the charts...didn't play on AAU circuit this summer becuz of football camps which has mayb caused him to slip...think Jerryd Jones is down too far...3 of the top 10 guys are all family in Paris ...Wells Ashford and Blackburn...on the radar is Wells' cousin Jr Titus Ransom at Boco...as freshman Paris won the region now they are seniors....like my man Bart Scott said...Can't Wait!!

 

This.

Spencer Free and Keishon Gilkey(Harrison), Canada (MontCo), Swolsly (StPat), Riley (Cal Christian), Hamilton and Brady (Bracken), Burden (Robertson), Letcher(Nicholas), Dunaway, Lofton and Perkins all Mason, are just a few of the leaders you'll see step into the hunt for the final best 10-15 players this season. Pretty clean group of individuals to spectate. The preseason top ten is solid. No doubt about it.

 

Hamilton not playing, focusing on a track/cross country scholarship, will be replaced by PC transfer Griffin Appleman.

This season will be very interesting...think Eric Johnson of Paris got left out

 

I would probably put Johnson or Robertson County's Myles Murphy in the Top 10, with Ashford coming off. I like Ashford, don't get me wrong, but I really like Johnson & Murphy.

No GRC players and that is fine. We are young. As the season goes along we will be hearing several of their names.

Sand bagging again Goldie. ?

Key word he's going to be. But as of right now he's not. He still has a lot to prove. He is a D1 talent, but not a D1 player yet. Can you explain why you think he's should be the unanimous best player?

I do think he is light years ahead of the other 2 by just about any criteria you want to use. If you want to debate college prospects obviously he's on another playing field than Crawford (slow) and Ohmer (short).

 

It all depends on the evaluation criteria. And I'm sure you and I could go point/counterpoint all day but at the end of the day I think Dontaie Allen has the potential to be a professional (not necessarily NBA) player while I think the other two will be living legends in their communities.

 

And there is nothing wrong with that. And I expect Crawford and Ohmer to have great years. But I think Dontaie Allen is better than both of them.

I'm interested to see how Coach Cook affects GRC. Obviously a very good coach, and I think that he will have them in a position to be as successful as they can be.

Edited by systemqb
correction

And there is nothing wrong with that. And I expect Crawford and Ohmer to have great years. But I think Dontaie Allen is better than both of them.
I agree that he will eventually be better than Ohmer and Crawford. But he has done nothing to prove that yet.
Sand bagging again Goldie. 

 

LOL. Replacing 4 starters and 11 sophomores return and a new coach. I may have to ask for a meet and greet night.

 

I'm interested to see how Coach Cook affects GRC. Obviously a very good coach, and I think that he will have them in a position to be as successful as they can be.

 

I am excited for this sesson and agree with you.

I agree that he will eventually be better than Ohmer and Crawford. But he has done nothing to prove that yet.

 

His stats last year as a freshman were comparable to theirs as juniors so the argument might be made.

Question #2 is what has me skeptical about putting the Eagles so high to begin the season. How will this team gel behind the new regime?

 

As far as Wells is concerned, I see many more plays designed for him this year.

 

I'm not sure it's a new regime if they're returning most of the coaching staff? Wasn't Fromeyer the freshman coach before he was hired? I don't see much changing in the system.

Dontaie Allen is the best player in this region and honestly I don't think it's close. If you pay attention to Crawford and Ohmer the majority of their points come from the freethrow line on foul calls with minimal contact. Allen on the other hand scores from wherever he wants whenever he wants. But then again, that's my opinion.

Dontaie Allen is the best player in this region and honestly I don't think it's close. If you pay attention to Crawford and Ohmer the majority of their points come from the freethrow line on foul calls with minimal contact. Allen on the other hand scores from wherever he wants whenever he wants. But then again, that's my opinion.

It's ok for you to have an opinion and it's also ok for me to say you are completely wrong. Jake Ohmer and Austin Crawford both beat Dontaie Allen on his home floor. Is Dontaie better than Ohmer or Crawford? No. Will he be eventually be? Maybe. I don't know what you are basing this off of because all the stats have Allen 3rd.

It's ok for you to have an opinion and it's also ok for me to say you are completely wrong. Jake Ohmer and Austin Crawford both beat Dontaie Allen on his home floor. Is Dontaie better than Ohmer or Crawford? No. Will he be eventually be? Maybe. I don't know what you are basing this off of because all the stats have Allen 3rd.

 

If the stats you refer to are from last year, your last statement is not accurate. Allen was third only in points per game. He led the three in 3 point field goal accuracy and was second among the three in free throw %, field goal %, and rebounds.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.