Everything posted by Redzone
-
Corbin at Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates
Two solid teams facing off against each other; however, Corbin has definitely played a more rigorous schedule and are playing their best football at the moment. I'm not sure to many 4-A schools could handle Ashland like Corbin did - I think the Hounds will win on the road by 13 or more points.
-
Corbin vs. Taylor County Predictions/Updates
Does anyone know if this game will be streamed?
-
Frederick Douglass at Corbin Predictions/Updates
37 - 7 Douglass
-
Bell County at North Laurel Predictions/Updates
Does anyone know what happened to Gavin Chadwell that was at North last year? Did he transfer?
-
George Rogers Clark vs. North Laurel Predictions/Updates (KHSAA Boys' Sweet 16®)
North Laurel wins by 5
-
1A #1 Pikeville at #2 Hazard Predictions/Updates
I am going with Hazard by 6.
-
1A #3 Williamsburg vs. 2A #1 Somerset Predictions/Updates
Somerset will score early and often 44 - 12. Jumpers
-
4A #9 Knox Central at 4A Harlan County Predictions/Updates
This should be a close game throughout. KC wins 22 -7.
-
Berea 44 Caverna 21
That’s the first time I’ve seen Caverna play - it appears that many of their skilled kids are very young. Also, it looked like they had a slim roster. It was definitely a great day for football.
-
Berea 44 Caverna 21
Went down and watched that game. Glad to see the Pirates get the win!
-
Rockcastle County vs. Knox Central Predictions
The Canady kid #4 will have a good game, but it will not be enough. The Panthers will fall 35-13!
-
Bell County vs. Corbin Predictions
Bell Co. will score early and often. Bell wins 42-0
-
Williamsburg vs. Campbellsville
I think the Jackets will pick up the win late in the game. Jackets 32-26
-
Class 4A Rankings 9-21
I'm really glad that Knox Central is in the top ten, but I really believe that both Russle Co. and Rockcastle have better teams and will be victorious over the Panthers in distict play.
-
Williamsburg 28 Allen Central 20
Great job Jackets....!
-
Knox Central/Clay County Predictions
22- 6 Panthers!
-
Somerset/Whitley County predictions
24 - 12 Somerset!
-
Spencer County /Woodford County Predictions
Spencer Co. wins 22-6
-
Corbin vs. 5A South Laurel Predictions
Corbin wins easy.... 42-17
-
Knox Central vs. Clinton, TN Predictions
Panthers win 41-13
-
Model 2011/2012
Model should have a better season this year. They had a talented Freshman group last year and a couple solid 8th graders that contributed through-out the season.
-
Class 4A Rankings for 9-7
Even though Knox Central has a solid team, I think they're a little overated. I believe both Russell Co. and Rockastle have stronger teams in their prospective class.
-
Somerset at Hazard predictions
Hazard 26-21
-
Pulaski County/Russell County Predictions
Russle County 18-12
-
Williamsburg vs. Leslie County
Williamsburg 42-12