Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redzone

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Redzone

  1. Two solid teams facing off against each other; however, Corbin has definitely played a more rigorous schedule and are playing their best football at the moment. I'm not sure to many 4-A schools could handle Ashland like Corbin did - I think the Hounds will win on the road by 13 or more points.
  2. Does anyone know if this game will be streamed?
  3. Does anyone know what happened to Gavin Chadwell that was at North last year? Did he transfer?
  4. Somerset will score early and often 44 - 12. Jumpers
  5. This should be a close game throughout. KC wins 22 -7.
  6. That’s the first time I’ve seen Caverna play - it appears that many of their skilled kids are very young. Also, it looked like they had a slim roster. It was definitely a great day for football.
  7. Went down and watched that game. Glad to see the Pirates get the win!
  8. The Canady kid #4 will have a good game, but it will not be enough. The Panthers will fall 35-13!
  9. Bell Co. will score early and often. Bell wins 42-0
  10. I think the Jackets will pick up the win late in the game. Jackets 32-26
  11. I'm really glad that Knox Central is in the top ten, but I really believe that both Russle Co. and Rockcastle have better teams and will be victorious over the Panthers in distict play.
  12. Model should have a better season this year. They had a talented Freshman group last year and a couple solid 8th graders that contributed through-out the season.
  13. Even though Knox Central has a solid team, I think they're a little overated. I believe both Russell Co. and Rockastle have stronger teams in their prospective class.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.