Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County/Russell County Predictions

Who wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Pulaski County
      40%
    • Russell County
      60%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Pulaski County and Russell County meet up Friday evening in Somerset. Thoughts and predictions?

Both teams have explosive offenses and less than stellar defenses. It should be a shootout. Russell County will have the best player on the field in Britt but Pulaski County is playing at home....I'll take the Maroons 35-34.

Both teams have explosive offenses and less than stellar defenses. It should be a shootout. Russell County will have the best player on the field in Britt but Pulaski County is playing at home....I'll take the Maroons 35-34.

 

And I voted for the wrong team in the poll. I meant to vote for Pulaski.

Think Pulaski learned alot last week after the Somerset game. Picking PC to win a close one 28-27

Russle County 18-12

And I voted for the wrong team in the poll. I meant to vote for Pulaski.

 

Got your back Average Joe. I think Russel will win and voted for Pulaski for you. I think it will be close, especially being at Pulaski, but, from the way they've played so far......Russell will win in a squeaker.

Well I saw russell in person on opening night. They destroyed WC thoroughly. Pulaski is good and will be hungry to win but I think Russell is a confident group right now and think they will win 35-21.

Got your back Average Joe. I think Russel will win and voted for Pulaski for you. I think it will be close, especially being at Pulaski, but, from the way they've played so far......Russell will win in a squeaker.

 

Thanks papagrit, at least the totals will be right.

I'll take PC in a tight one. 31-28

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.