Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset/Whitley County predictions

Featured Replies

Does Somerset bounce back with a win this week?

Whitely County 63-7.

 

Alright Joe now that I got your heart pumping fast :D I think the Briar Jumpers are too much for my boys right now. I hope I am wrong though.

Whitely County 63-7.

 

Alright Joe now that I got your heart pumping fast :D I think the Briar Jumpers are too much for my boys right now. I hope I am wrong though.

 

Lol, good one. Somerset has to find some offense or you may be right about at least the Briar Jumpers part of the score. Somerset looked very good on defense against Glasgow with the addition of Trey Slaughter. They also had 3 starters out on defense against the Scotties that should return this week. This might be another 14-7 game either way. Are you going to make it to the game?

I think this is going to be a great game and one I would like to see played for years to come.....

 

Whiltley 24

Somerset 20

Lol, good one. Somerset has to find some offense or you may be right about at least the Briar Jumpers part of the score. Somerset looked very good on defense against Glasgow with the addition of Trey Slaughter. They also had 3 starters out on defense against the Scotties that should return this week. This might be another 14-7 game either way. Are you going to make it to the game?

 

Yeah Trenchmaster are you going to be at the game?

plan on it. HB you going? i'll buy you a hot cocco :dancingpa

I might just take you up on that Trenchmaster. I like Cocoa.

24 - 12 Somerset!

I think that this will be a good game. 21-14 Whitley

I think that this will be a good game. 21-14 Whitley

Somerset 28-14...

Just a question:

 

Is Somerset a "finesse" team or a "Physical" team?

 

That could be a factor, if the physical team can ever get the "good' lick on the "finesse" team.....you know what I mean?

Somerset 28-14.

Whitley at home is tough, just not enough athletes this year. Somerset 21-14

I just think the Briar Jumpers are faster and speed kills, Somerset 28-7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.