Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset at Hazard predictions

Who wins? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Very interesting intra-class matchup here. I'll be very curious to see how this one plays out.

AVGJOESGYM this one is for you. I am taking Somerset by 4 TD's at least. I am no longer a skeptic :notworthy:

 

How is that big JOE :)

Somerset gets the Win, Hazard is a hard place to play. Somerset 28- 14

AVGJOESGYM this one is for you. I am taking Somerset by 4 TD's at least. I am no longer a skeptic :notworthy:

 

How is that big JOE :)

 

LOL, thanks TM....but I don't know about 4 TDs. Somerset will have to play their best game of the year to have a chance to win at Hazard. Hopefully, they are up to the task.

Hazard comes off a bye week to host Somerset who also comes off a bye week. Both teams should be healthy and no excuses not to be prepared. Does this one have the making of a good old good one? Thoughts?

LOL, thanks TM....but I don't know about 4 TDs. Somerset will have to play their best game of the year to have a chance to win at Hazard. Hopefully, they are up to the task.

 

I can appreciaet your humility and agree Hazard is tough but Somerset is just fantastic. Beating a top 10 5A school in such dominating fashion like they have speaks for itself. Can't see Hazard coming close but I do agree Somerset needs to play hard but judging from the previous 2 games they will.

 

BJ's 42-14.

Somerset 34-19.

I can appreciaet your humility and agree Hazard is tough but Somerset is just fantastic. Beating a top 10 5A school in such dominating fashion like they have speaks for itself. Can't see Hazard coming close but I do agree Somerset needs to play hard but judging from the previous 2 games they will.

 

BJ's 42-14.

 

This bunch may not have some of the big names like the last 2 teams but they do seem to always show up and play hard. If we take care of the football I like our chances--but I don't expect it to be easy. Hazard will be a tough test and can only help us in our district games and in the playoffs.

Somerset is a lot better than I thought they would be this year.

 

Somerset 36

Hazard 21

well , somebody had to vote for Hazard .

I too think the Bunnies will win it by 2 or 3 TD's

Hazard 33 Somerset 27

Hazard is a tough place to go in and get a win, but I think this Somerset club is ready for the challenge. Should be a good one between two athletic teams. I think the Briar Jumpers are a couple of scores better, but I wouldn't be surprised to see this one go either way.

Hazard 26-21

Hazard has a good football team but I have to go with Somerset by at least 2 TD...34-20

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.