Everything posted by TouchdownTiger
-
Beechwood Track and Field
Who's back from last year? How good will the boys be in their second year as a team?
-
Varsity Letters?
Did Pike letter? I don't think he finished the season with the team either!
-
Beechwood vs. Frankfort Predictions (1A Playoffs)
- Beechwood 56 Ludlow 0
That was the freshman team. They scored twice tonight. TTS!- Beechwood 29 Newport Central Catholic 20
It took a lot longer than I thought for the NCC cry babies to start their crying. First of all, what was the score when you played CC? Just what I thought, if you think they beat us bad they would have killed NCC! Secondly, we had four days to work with a kid that has never played quarterback and he went out shortly after your starting QB. We finished the game with our 3rd string QB. We won the game PERIOD, because we were the better team that night.- Another key Beechwood injury?
Makes you wonder WHAT?- NKY Coach of the Year
Noel Rash- Is NKY Football Really That Good?
You must be very proud that your 4A CCH has barely gotten by 1A Beechwood and are even with NCC. Dominated Beechwood now that's a joke.- Undefeated Kentucky Programs - Varsity, JV & Frosh?
Does Mayfield have a freshman team?- Weekly Mayfield/ Beechwood thread
How about Fairview? I know nothing about them!- Beechwood/Bellevue Predictions
Let me guess you are a brain surgeon or better yet maybe your my garbage man.- Beechwood 62 Dixie Heights 27
I know people like to get on here and brag about their kid but do it without talking smack about another kid. Cohorn had a good game and when you throw the ball 30-40 times a game and 90% of those are to Cohorn I would hope he would put up those kinds of numbers.- Visitor Locker Rooms
Frankfort is the worst!- Beechwood/Bellevue Predictions
Always finish 2nd to NCC. I guess you must live under a rock because if you follow NKY football you would know Beechwood beat NCC last year. Your comment about Beechwood beating NCC once every 5 years is a joke and shows that you know nothing about NKY football. That game is a tossup every year.- Beechwood 62 Dixie Heights 27
Two of those catches accounted for about 120 yards and how many touchdowns did he have? Vocke was playing man under so it was the safety that was getting burned. I noticed that they put Cohorn in the slot most of the time so a linebacker would have to cover him. How about the the other WR that Dixie has I think his name is Hatton. How many yards did he have? I think if I was a Dixie fan I wouldn't be on here running my mouth about anything !- Who is #1 in Class A now?
I agree with Just Win. I wouldn't care if Beechwood was 32nd right now. I just want to be playing that first week of December.- Newport Central Catholic 35 Holmes 20
I guess Bengal Maniac wasn't at the Beechwood game. Holmes has been the dirtiest team I've seen over my 30yrs around football. Late hits on almost every play and Holmes kids headhunting kids away from the play. Late hits are going to happen but not at the rate they happen at Holmes. There is playing hard and playing dirty and if you play Holmes I will let you decide for yourself but I think you know where I stand.- Highlands 29 Dixie 28 (Frosh)
The ref threw the flag as the play was still happening not out of no where. The facemask was a good call and it happen before the fumble. How about Highlands whole team running onto the field after Dixie fails on their 2pt conversion. Should have been an unsportsman like penalty on Highlands with Dixie kicking off at the Highlands 45. Dixie onside kicks and recovers it with 3 timeouts and you could have had a different ending. A good game played by both teams and Yes the game was poorly Refereed.- Newport Central Catholic/Holmes predictions
Beware NCC. The kids from Holmes are quick and nasty. NCC better keep their heads on a swivel or they might end up on their backs. NCC by 10- Conner/Beechwood Updates (Scrimmage)
Thanks for the advice. My first post.- Conner/Beechwood Updates (Scrimmage)
Of course he will, just like X had with SK. I know everyone has a right to their opinion but if I was you I would keep mine to myself until after the game. Just my OPINION!- Best coaches in Kentucky
Coach Rash-Beechwood - Beechwood 56 Ludlow 0