Visitor Locker Rooms

I have a vague memory of almost having to slide down a hill to get to Whitley County's field. We got dressed in a classroom if I remember correctly.

We went to Leslie County and I remember my "locker" being a hook.

We played at CCH and I don't think we just came dressed.

Beechwood's old visitor lockerroom was so small we just sat on the hill at halftime.

Newport's was old and dank but cool.

Not complaining. Great memories.

Cincy X puts you in a field house just off the field. Very large room that is their wrestling room I think..Very nice

Manual Stadium has cockroaches so big that if you try to step on them they throw your foot off, stand on their back legs and beat their chests. If you do manage to smash one you can hear the crack in New Albany. In recent years they have cleaned and painted the locker room but it's still very old and nasty IMO.

The last time I was at Fern Creek they had no visitors locker room. On a rainy night team had to stay out before and at half time. To make matters worse the only facilities were the public johns and there was a line. Pretty shoddy. Hopefully that has changed.

When in Shelby County in the sixties we had a road swing playing Carr Creek and Hazard on a Friday and Saturday night. (this was basketball). The first night was against Carr Creek and at half we could hear the Carr Creek coach talking to his players. Then we realized we could seen straight into their locker room with big gaps in the walls. I will say we were never treated better anywhere, they were knowledgeable and appreciative basketball fans, just didn't have tremendous locker rooms. I'll take that over prime facilities and snobbish people anyday.