Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another key Beechwood injury?

Featured Replies

From reading a media account of the Beechwood-NewCath game, I see where Max Nussbaum left the game with an injury. What is his prognosis? I'm hearing rumors of a possible concussion, but hope it's less serious than that.

I read on here I think, that he was acting fine after the game. I doubt the BW folks will tell you much. Speaking of such seems to excite the natives.

I read on here I think, that he was acting fine after the game. I doubt the BW folks will tell you much. Speaking of such seems to excite the natives.

 

I am not sure of the injury but what I don't get is why would anyone want to post on here of their team's injuries? To me it does not make sense.

TP, I guess I'll have to put a ball gag on you as well as the one snot presently wears!

I agree MEMYSELFANDI, someone posted on here about NCC's Hightchew having a bad ankle going into the Beechwood game, and then he's taken out of the game, with an ankle injury.....makes you wonder!!!:confused:

I agree MEMYSELFANDI, someone posted on here about NCC's Hightchew having a bad ankle going into the Beechwood game, and then he's taken out of the game, with an ankle injury.....makes you wonder!!!:confused:

Makes you wonder WHAT?

I guess I find it hard to believe that anyone feels they can keep a injury a secret in todays high tech world. I can see keeping it quiet in the past but today access to video of every game, game articles, ect

Makes you wonder WHAT?

 

 

Watch the game tape/play where Hightchew gets injured and ask what?!?!?!?:idunno:

TP, I guess I'll have to put a ball gag on you as well as the one snot presently wears!
:eek:

 

Na, I'm just to big a personality to contain by such means :D

I'm not sure what you think you see there, I watched it last night. Its actually hard to see anything. The play was just a play, he got twisted around as he was being tackled. Happens all the time. It was a Bang-Bang play and Hightchew got injured.

 

We certainly all know what you are implying, so I'm not sure why you dance around it. Probably so you can weasel out of the comment and say you never said that. As much as some Beechwood fans drive me Crazy, any intentional injury would never be tolerated. From the Administrators to Fans, if anyone got wind that a Beechwood playe/coach was intentionally trying to hurt someone to knock them out of the game they would be dealt with. There is no "looking the other way" on these issues. No Beechwood fan wants to be associated with that kind of play. Most importantly, the Tigers simply don't need to play dirty. Most people/players I spoke with thought it was a shame and were concerned for him and the rest of his season.

 

So in the future, if you want to make accusations, just come out with them. Don't be a puss! Stand behind your statements.

 

 

Watch the game tape/play where Hightchew gets injured and ask what?!?!?!?:idunno:
Watch the game tape/play where Hightchew gets injured and ask what?!?!?!?:idunno:

 

Please don't go down this path. There is too much respect for each other between these two programs to belittle it with warped views. Stuff happens in football games. Both teams have seen plenty of injuries and none of them are because of ill intent. It is just part of the game.

Watch the game tape/play where Hightchew gets injured and ask what?!?!?!?:idunno:

 

If Hightchew had an impacted tooth and a BW player ripped his helmet off, stuck his hand in Brady's mouth and yanked on the tooth then I can see where that would be construed as "targeted". Nothing close to that happened so give it a rest.

  • Author

Every football player is a single play away from an injury ... it's the nature of the sport.

I agree MEMYSELFANDI, someone posted on here about NCC's Hightchew having a bad ankle going into the Beechwood game, and then he's taken out of the game, with an ankle injury.....makes you wonder!!!:confused:

 

Right, big mystery, a player with a previous injury aggravates it during a game. Imagine that!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.