Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 56 Ludlow 0

Featured Replies

Congrats Tiger coaches and players great win to set up Frankfort next week. JD

Congratulations to the Tigers.

I caught a glance of the highlights on the new tonight. Beechwood looked like they were wearing practice jerseys. What's up with that?? They had on white helmets with no decals, red jerseys with plain white block numbers and no names on the back, and the pants looked to be plain white practice pants. I don't recall any of those uniform stylings from the Cov Cath/Beechwood game. Any Tiger fans care to elaborate?

That was the freshman team. They scored twice tonight. TTS!

I caught a glance of the highlights on the new tonight. Beechwood looked like they were wearing practice jerseys. What's up with that?? They had on white helmets with no decals, red jerseys with plain white block numbers and no names on the back, and the pants looked to be plain white practice pants. I don't recall any of those uniform stylings from the Cov Cath/Beechwood game. Any Tiger fans care to elaborate?

 

That was the freshman team. On one channel, the only highlights they showed were the freshmen who scored the last two TD's for Beechwood.

That was the freshman team. On one channel, the only highlights they showed were the freshmen who scored the last two TD's for Beechwood.

 

Ahh...that explains it. Nice work freddies!

Nice to see the walking wounded back in action for Beechwood. With Davis back under center, mixed in with the wildcat, gives BW additional threats on offense. The starters were out in the second quarter and BW still finished with almost 600 yards rushing. Hopefully there will be a chance to work on the passing game some against Frankfort.

 

There seems to be a debate on where the Frankfort game is next week. I thought because we played at Frankfort last year that the game would be in Fort Mitchell this year. Can anyone verify this for me?

Game will be at Frankfort.

 

Thanks..........for some reason I thought the sites rotated like the semis.

Nice to see the walking wounded back in action for Beechwood. With Davis back under center, mixed in with the wildcat, gives BW additional threats on offense. The starters were out in the second quarter and BW still finished with almost 600 yards rushing. Hopefully there will be a chance to work on the passing game some against Frankfort.

 

There seems to be a debate on where the Frankfort game is next week. I thought because we played at Frankfort last year that the game would be in Fort Mitchell this year. Can anyone verify this for me?[/quoteS Starters were out in second quarter and they still finished with almost 600 yards rushing? WOW! That is impressive, I dont care who you are playing!

Nice to see the walking wounded back in action for Beechwood. With Davis back under center, mixed in with the wildcat, gives BW additional threats on offense. The starters were out in the second quarter and BW still finished with almost 600 yards rushing. Hopefully there will be a chance to work on the passing game some against Frankfort.

 

There seems to be a debate on where the Frankfort game is next week. I thought because we played at Frankfort last year that the game would be in Fort Mitchell this year. Can anyone verify this for me?

Starters were out in the second quarter and they still had 600 yards rushing? WOW! That is impressive I don't care who you are playing!

Sorry guys, I tried to edit my own post and I have never done that before, I made it worse!

Sorry guys, I tried to edit my own post and I have never done that before, I made it worse!

 

The key is to make sure the end of the quote ends like this "".

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.