Everything posted by DogPound65
-
Trinity 28 Ryle 9
Correction Sir, The mental and physical workouts that Bryson Warner and staff put their young men through has produced runner up and final four recognition. There is a message on the coaches office that the players look at everyday walking in and out of the field house: "I came here to win!"-Bryson Warner. The players who can't handle that don't stay. The Union Raiders are working on mental and physical toughness, unlike that joke you call a peewee league, and that is what makes them great! Great Job Seniors! You all are loved and will be missed. Way to make people remember your name! LAY THE WOOD!!
-
6A: Simon Kenton/Ryle Predictions
That's what happens when you SWEEP the district and become the #1 seed. Next argument? Kremer is a better THROWING Q and has better WR's. Ryle did just fine controlling them. All you Jive Turkeys drinking Hatorade, PM your address and I'll send you Raider Emblems to put on your vehicles after Ryle beats SK AGAIN!
-
What is proper protocol regarding music on the PA system during a game?
This has no effect what so ever on the outcome. Players only care about getting to their assignments and really only hear the music when there is a time out or a touchdown. If Highlands wants to complain about this is how they had their streak ended then maybe we should address Ft. Thomas junkies running into visiting players on purpose, players not having enough room to be properly examined by a doctor on the sideline, or just the fact that HHS fans throw objects on the field(which is already in terrible condition) and possibly have a home or visiting player trip on. Learn how to accept a loss. I respect it doesn't happen that much but, the PA... Really? I actually can't wait for that guy from Independence to get on this thread and laugh.
-
Ryle 28 Highlands 26
Good job clearing that up fellas. The last thing we need on here is bashing of young men. We are all fans and appreciate what these players do every friday night just so we see pure love for the game. I know from experience that it really hurts to go on a website that your head coach told you NOT to go on and you find an actual thread of just bashing you.(If you don't believe me PM me and I'll show you the link ha) So good job making things straight.
-
Ryle 28 Highlands 26
Early in the year there was a fumble in which Pavy tried to recover. Elliott also wanted that ball not seeing Pavy and jumped onto Pavy's shoulder pretty rough on the ground. It's football. People get hurt. I bet if I played soccer or cross country I would actually feel like I'm 21. Instead broken bones, torn muscles, and 6 concussions later I feel like I'm 60+ haha! I wouldn't trade it for anything. Both teams are beat up so injuries are not an excuse. Two great teams who played a great game! Time for NKY to come home with 4 Rings!
-
Ryle 28 Highlands 26
- Cooper/Newport Predictions
Don't be surprised if Mr. Bradley has a HUGE game. Cooper has shown some great things in just their third year and I am willing to bet they want to make a statement to finish the year on top.- 6A playoffs
Male/Scott County vs Trinity/Ryle? Sounds like great semis and finals matchups.- Highlands/Ryle Predictions
I laugh at you if you think Hempel or Elliott were even close to being winded. Maybe Travis was stretching some after he broke five tackles for 80 yard house call. HA Now on topic. There will be some scoring. There will be some hits. To refresh everyone's memories, there were several confrontations after the whistles. "It's A Brutal Game!"- RKC- Conner 21 Ryle 6 (JV)
It's never too late if you want to make the playoffs.- Holmes 47 Scott 16
Open Enrollment- Conner 21 Ryle 6 (JV)
Great Showing By Barker! IMO He Should Start vs Cooper For The Playoff Spot. He Runs Very Hard And Is Calm In The Pocket.- Ryle 49 Conner 6
Great Job By The Raiders Having All Three Aspects Of The Game Playing Together!!- Ryle 38 Simon Kenton 35 (OT)
No. They Gave Up Two!!- Ryle 38 Simon Kenton 35 (OT)
HAHA- Dixie/Ryle Predictions
I think Ryle will thank Dixie if they put 10 in the box. Fern Creek did that in '07. We all saw how much that helped. HAHA- Ryle 27 Newport Central Catholic 7
There is no need to measure at fields such as Ryle and Highlands due to the fact that they are turf. It is a very easy call considering all the lines are even unlike other schools that are painted by and eye instead of a machine. The 5 of 7 4th downs converted were not hard to see that they were first downs.- New Top NKY Poll
1 Highlands 2 Ryle(For Now) 3 SK 4 NCC 5 Dixie 6 Boone 7 Holmes 8 Cov Cath 9 Campbell 10 Conner 11 Cooper 12 Beechwood 13 Holy Cross 14 Bellevue 15 Newport I say for now up top because Ryle has played on FSN two times now with two losses. They are playing them Week 10 at Ryle and Highlands is NOT a much better team than Ryle. Both teams are going to be ready for that game but Ryle is going to be starting their own winning streak.- Highlands 29 Ryle 14
Any beautiful pictures from the game yet?- New Top NKY Poll
So now that week 1 is now over, what is everybody's opinion on the top teams in NKY? I say we do 1-15. 1-10 is not enough. :thumb:- Ryle 42 Dixie Heights 28
Congrats to Ryle for first victory at Dixie in a long time! I believe it will make for a great JV game to watch at Ryle! BTW... How about some padding at the back of the endzones! #18 for Ryle about hurt himself when he scored and a WR for Dixie did a belly flop on straight concrete... OUCH!! Great Game!- Ryle 58 Conner 56 (OT)
Good Job Raiders! That means Spring Ball for the football team gets to wait another week for the heat! When is the championship game?- Boone 35 Dixie 7
Who played QB for Boone?- Ryle 22 Conner 15 (Frosh)
Who really impresses me is Mac Vollet, the linebacker for Ryle. You never want to get this kid fired up if you are an opponent as we saw Tuesday night when there was some words said. Get your reading glasses ready the next three years for the Saturday morning paper for this kid.- BG bids to host state finals
If you are thinking to move the 'Ship then I think it would have to rotate to every region. Saying that moving it to WKU gives the boys in the East a disadvantage is a reason to boycott it then the game should never be at U of L because Male, X, and T all have home-field adavantage there. - Cooper/Newport Predictions