Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie/Ryle Predictions

Who wins this game? 98 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this game and why?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryle may rush for 400 yards this game.

  • Author

I think Dixie pulls this one off Pike is to much for Ryle to stop.

I think Dixie pulls this one off Pike is to much for Ryle to stop.

 

I am no fan of either Dixie or Ryle, but either you are being really sarcastic, or you just don't understand football?

 

Which one is it?:idunno:

 

Oh I forgot, it's you who posted the prediction uk#1fan and everybody on BGP's understand you don't know football. :lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

j/k :D

Dixie will really struggle to stop the Ryle rush game. In the second half of the scrimmage between these two, Dixie simply wore down when Ryle started pounding the ball in between the tackles.

 

I see the Raiders putting a lot of pressure on Pike and forcing him to try and beat them with his arm.

 

Look for Ryle to air it out a little more, but in the end, Elliott to be the horse that carries the Raiders to the W.

 

Ryle 35

Dixie- 14

Ryle 28

Dixie 20

Ryle

Ryle 38-20. Ryle is simply better at too many positions.

I think Dixie pulls this one off Pike is to much for Ryle to stop.

 

Just like the Breds and Kelly were gonna be too much?

I think Dixie pulls this one off Pike is to much for Ryle to stop.

 

Dixie will not need a fourth quarter let down. Ryle.

Ryle by 4 tds. Ryle easily beat New Cath and Dixie lost to New Cath. Thats gotta tell you something. Ryle will run through the rest of there schedule except of course Highlands and i think Boone will give Ryle a good game.

Ryle needs to keep the stars of Homecoming out of their eyes and take care of business! Hemple's scrambling and Elliott's smash-mouth football is just too much for Dixie!

Ryle 28-7.

I think Dixie pulls this one off Pike is to much for Ryle to stop.

 

This stuff gets crazier and crazier every week. I will go with the other 89% of people and say Ryle.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.