Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Top NKY Poll

Featured Replies

So now that week 1 is now over, what is everybody's opinion on the top teams in NKY? I say we do 1-15. 1-10 is not enough.

:thumb:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Highlands

2. Ryle

3. Boone

4. CovCath

5. NewCath

6. SK

7. Dixie

8. Beechwood

9. Holmes

10. Conner

1. Highlands

2. Ryle

3. Boone

4. CovCath

5. NewCath

6. SK

7. Dixie

8. Beechwood

9. Holmes

10. Conner

 

Looks about right to me. I think Holy Cross could potentially be in the 8, 9, or 10 spot, but we'll see how they play against Beechwood next week. I'd also be really interested to see Boone County against Cov Cath. Sounds like that would be a heck of a game. I sure miss the days of the Boone/Cov Cath season opener every year. I think it's been 4 years since they've even played each other.

I'll take a stab.

 

1. HHS

2. Ryle

3. SK

4. CCH

5. NCC

6. Boone

7. Dixie

8. Conner

8. Boone

10. Holmes/HC

As I have said before, I thgink this is an "off year" for No. Ky with just one state champ-Highlands.

 

mexitucky poll seems right. The coaches poll may show otherwise. Don't know how you penalize Ryle for playing Highlands. Holmes has a chance for an unbeaten season in the regular season. Boone and COvCath with nice road wins this week.

Holy Cross lost to Belfry last week, and their bus broke down too I had heard.

New Cath should rise to the top of 2A in Northern Kentucky again.

I'll take a stab.

 

1. HHS

2. Ryle

3. SK

4. CCH

5. NCC

6. Boone

7. Dixie

8. Conner

8. Boone

10. Holmes/HC

 

Boone must be very good to be listed twice:clap:

1 Highlands

...

2 Ryle

...

...

...

...

Everyone else

 

This looks about right to me

1 Highlands

2 Ryle

3 Simon Kenton

4 Dixie

5 NCC

6 Conner

7 Campbell Co.

8 Boone

9 Beechwood

10 Cov Cath

11 Holy Cross

12 Holmes

13 Cooper

14 Scott

15 Lloyd

1 Highlands

2 Ryle

3 Simon Kenton

4 Dixie

5 NCC

6 Conner

7 Campbell Co.

8 Boone

9 Beechwood

10 Cov Cath

11 Holy Cross

12 Holmes

13 Cooper

14 Scott

15 Lloyd

 

You realize that NewCath beat Dixie, and Boone just had a very impressive road win? Not to bash you, but how do you have the Camels ahead of Boone and CovCath?

1. Highlands

2. Ryle

3. Simon Kenton

4. NewCath

5. Dixie

6. Boone

7. CCH

8. Beechwood

9. Holmes

10. Campbell County

11. Conner

12. Cooper

13. Holy Cross

14. Bellevue

15. Newport

1 Highlands

...

2 Ryle

...

...

...

...

Everyone else

 

 

I think this is about as good as you can get till about week six or seven. Then see who has beat who!!:idunno:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

1. Highlands

 

2. Ryle

 

3. Simon Kenton

4. Covcath

5. Newcath

6. Boone Co

7. Dixie Heights

8. Holmes

9. Beechwood

10. Conner

I still cant believe Ryle destroyed CCH 61-7 and the Birds handled Ryle like they did. I hate comparing scores but man oh man.

You realize that NewCath beat Dixie, and Boone just had a very impressive road win? Not to bash you, but how do you have the Camels ahead of Boone and CovCath?

 

I think Dixie will improve as the season progresss. They're never very strong out of the gate. So I guess that rank is based on potential.

 

Campbell Co. has put up some impressive offensive #s, it remains to be seen if they can continue their winning when the schedule gets tougher. But so far, so good.

 

Boone is a little unknown in my book, some real good position players, I'm just holding out to see how they gel. They can't all be at the top of the list.

 

And did you forget that Cov Cath got crushed 61-7? They'll have to win more than 1 game to overcome that licking in my rankings. And actually their 7 on 7's were weak. I'm also surprised by their lack of #s on the sidelines. That may be detrimental down the line. I think more than 1 team has to separate Ryle and Cov Cath on the list with a score differential like that-not to mention there are plenty of other good teams out there.

 

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.....until next week of course:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.