Everything posted by inthesuite
-
George Rogers Clark vs Franklin County 2/17
GRC by 8.
-
Corbin 102 Lynn Camp 70
Congrats to Corbin on the win.
-
State title contenders
When the smoke clears, and I go get my popcorn and soda for session 8 after a great 4 days of relaxing, eating, and watching quality hoops, I think Scott County will be the team hoisting the trophy on Saturday night.
-
Scott at Highlands (2/17)
I'll take Scott by 8.
-
Toughest Region in State.
I'll go with the 7th, with the 11th about an inch behind.
-
Bank of Kentucky & the 9th and 10th Region - No Radio/Internet Broadcasting
I agree, this is ridiculous.
-
Elliott County 89 Ballard 75
No, I'm still on my 10th region wagon:thumb:, just congratulating Elliott on a nice win.
-
Elliott County 89 Ballard 75
Very nice win for Elliot, I am looking forward to seeing them play live in Rupp if they make it, which would be a huge shocker to me if they didn't.
-
Ballard / Elliott County Updates
Very impressive performance by Elliot!
-
What is the weakest region?
I think it's a tie between the 15th and 16th.
-
Holmes v Campbell Co Predictions (2/14)
Holmes by 12.
-
Ballard at Elliott County
I'll take Ballard by 5.
-
Harrison at Mason Predictions (2/13)
I'll take the Royals by 14.
-
Elijah Pittman status?
I am happy to hear he is not out.:thumb:
-
Holmes v Newcath Predictions (2/13)
Holmes by 13.
-
Papa's got a brand-new poll (10th Region, installment 2)
:lol:,This is a joke right, no way Scott is in front of the Royals.
-
Is Scott County the new #1?
IMO, yes they are.
-
Papa's got a brand-new poll (10th Region, installment 2)
Looks good to me! nice poll.:thumb:
-
Boone County 45 Holmes 38
Wow, very impressive win for Boone County!
-
Elliott County 86 Mason County 71
Very nice win for Elliot.
-
Bryan Station @ Scott County (2/9)
Scott County by 8.
-
George Rogers Clark vs Clay County (2/10)
GRC by 12.
-
Mason County vs Elliott County 2/10
The Royals by 8!
-
Montgomery County 47 Conner 38
Or the Indians maybe just out hustled and out played them?
-
Holmes 53 Hazard 40
Congrats to Holmes.