Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Scott County the new #1?

Featured Replies

After tonights events, is Scott Co the new number 1 team in the state? They have won 16 in a row, and have only 1 in state loss. Thoughts?

Yes. I dont see how any pollster could have anyone above them at this point in the season. Unless they soon suffer a loss to a non top 20 like Holmes did, they should be #1.

After tonights events, is Scott Co the new number 1 team in the state? They have won 16 in a row, and have only 1 in state loss. Thoughts?

I thought that Scott County was already #1 in the only pole that is officially recognized on Bluegrasspreps.

I am a Elliott County diehard and I say give credit where credit is do. They deserve to be the #1 team and IMO I think that Shelby Valley should move into the top 5 and Elliott in the range of 4-6. But if Elliott wins Saturday they should be back in the top 3.

I am a Elliott County diehard and I say give credit where credit is do. They deserve to be the #1 team and IMO I think that Shelby Valley should move into the top 5 and Elliott in the range of 4-6. But if Elliott wins Saturday they should be back in the top 3.

 

I agree EC wins vs Ballard they are a top 3 team.

Still think Holmes and Scott Co. are both about even. I think Elliot Co. deserves more recognition than some like to give, but that some of their fans [along with Holmes fans] make it hard to really root for them.

I am like you; a diehard Elliott fan, but at this point Scott County is #1 in the state. Elliott should move up in the polls, (btw I dont put much faith in polls just find them interesting) and if they beat Ballard Elliott is surely a top three team in the state. What about this scenario: Scott loses their next game, Elliott beats Ballard and Holmes loses again. Would Elliott be #1? Dont know just fun to think of a bunch of what-ifs.

I am a Elliott County diehard and I say give credit where credit is do. They deserve to be the #1 team and IMO I think that Shelby Valley should move into the top 5 and Elliott in the range of 4-6. But if Elliott wins Saturday they should be back in the top 3.

Scott County is without a doubt the #1 team in the state. Boone County should move into the top 10 with that big win.

Interesting. Scott County was already the #1 team in the BGP rankings that were released this morning

Interesting. Scott County was already the #1 team in the BGP rankings that were released this morning

 

Looks like the crystal balls were in working order...

With Holmes losing, yes Scott Co should be #1. They're playing the best ball right now.

For now, funny thing is, wouldn't be surprised if either wasn't in the state final. With that said, wouldn't be surprised if they both ended up there, despite the odds of that happening.

For now, funny thing is, wouldn't be surprised if either wasn't in the state final. With that said, wouldn't be surprised if they both ended up there, despite the odds of that happening.

 

If Scott Co and Holmes meet in the state tournament, it'd be in the second round....

 

First round:

Region 11 v Region 4

Region 9 v Region 2

 

Second Round:

Region 11/4 winner v Region 9/2 winner

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.