Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Scott County the new #1?

Featured Replies

If Scott Co and Holmes meet in the state tournament, it'd be in the second round....

 

First round:

Region 11 v Region 4

Region 9 v Region 2

 

Second Round:

Region 11/4 winner v Region 9/2 winner

 

This could very well happen. In fact I look for it to happen. Would be a great game no doubt. Hope I will get to make it down for it.

I would definitely think Scott Co takes over the #1 ranking with the Holmes loss.

I've always thought Scott County was the best team, with Holmes closely behind. Thought that in early November and will think that heading into the Sweet 16.

With Holmes losing, yes Scott Co should be #1. They're playing the best ball right now.
I agree with you, Scott should be #1, but Holmes loss to Boone may very well turn out to be a good thing. It will no doubt get them refocused and more ready for the post season stretch.
With Holmes losing, yes Scott Co should be #1. They're playing the best ball right now.

 

agreed:thumb:

If Scott Co and Holmes meet in the state tournament, it'd be in the second round....

 

First round:

Region 11 v Region 4

Region 9 v Region 2

 

Second Round:

Region 11/4 winner v Region 9/2 winner

 

If Elliott made it to the state tourny and won their first game they would play Shelby Valley or Mason (if we are playing the scenario game), think about the ticket that night Scott-Holmes and Elliott-Mason.

If Elliott made it to the state tourny and won their first game they would play Shelby Valley or Mason (if we are playing the scenario game), think about the ticket that night Scott-Holmes and Elliott-Mason.

 

You would probably have a sell out. Scott, Elliott, and Mason have three of the largest fanbases in the state.

Yes, Scott County is the number 1 team in the state, even if Holmes would have won, imo.

I thought Scott County WAS the number 1 team.

This could very well happen. In fact I look for it to happen. Would be a great game no doubt. Hope I will get to make it down for it.

 

I agree with you, Scott should be #1, but Holmes loss to Boone may very well turn out to be a good thing. It will no doubt get them refocused and more ready for the post season stretch.

 

If Elliott made it to the state tourny and won their first game they would play Shelby Valley or Mason (if we are playing the scenario game), think about the ticket that night Scott-Holmes and Elliott-Mason.

 

You would probably have a sell out. Scott, Elliott, and Mason have three of the largest fanbases in the state.

 

Pretty much agree with all 4 of you.

Scott Co is definately the number 1 team in the state now. I don't think there is an arguement about that anymore. Scott Co is legit as well as some others I have seen play, Ballard, Bryan Station ect, but other than there head to head loss vs Holmes I haven't seen anyone in KY better. With Holmes loss to BC I think Scott Co easily takes that number 1 spot (Haven't seen Elliott Co however but hard to think they are better than Scott Co).

After tonights events, is Scott Co the new number 1 team in the state? They have won 16 in a row, and have only 1 in state loss. Thoughts?

 

I would have to totally ignore any human poll, assuming Scott Co. doesnt lose before the next publication, if they are not.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.