Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elijah Pittman status?

Featured Replies

So has thier been any word on Pittmans injury? Courier-Journals Demling blog says that coach Henley told the Cinny Enquirer that Pittman was going to have X-ray done on wrist noting that it doesn't look good.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said today that it feels fine. No splint or anything on it.

  • Author

Good news. thanks

He's at the doc now, I'll post when I get news.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I have heard that it was broken from one person, when I asked someone closer to the situation they told me that, that was the first they had heard of that.

 

I have also heard that he is still in some pain and will get it looked at again tomorrow, from someone else. Obviously people are tight lipped about the situation, but from everyone I have talked to I don't think that it is broken, and I think he should be back in time for districts if not sooner. However I could be off with my assumption.

He said today that it feels fine. No splint or anything on it.

 

He's at the doc now, I'll post when I get news.

 

I've heard from several close to Elijah that it isn't broken and nothing serious but still somewhat sore from the way he landed on it so the Holmes staff is being cautious with the injury until they learn the actual severity of it.

 

I know he wasn't at practice yesterday and also heard he was going to the doctor today (Thurs), but didn't hear anything about him going yesterday....

 

If I had to personally take a guess, from speaking to the certain few that I did, I'd say he MAYBE misses this week end's games to rest but it's not something that would make him miss districts or any other post season games.

Just got word that E. Pittman just got back from the doctors office this morning. For those of you that care and for those others. He's fine! It's just a sprain, has a brace, but can take off at practice and games. He will be playing Friday. Don't know how much, if he will start, just know he will be playing.

That is good news I wish min and Holmes the best of luck the rest of the season.

That is good news I wish min and Holmes the best of luck the rest of the season.

 

:thumb: :clap:

Just got word that E. Pittman just got back from the doctors office this morning. For those of you that care and for those others. He's fine! It's just a sprain, has a brace, but can take off at practice and games. He will be playing Friday. Don't know how much, if he will start, just know he will be playing.

 

Hope he stays strong and works through it, good luck to Pittman. Hope he is 100% by postseason in just a couple weeks.

Glad to hear he is OK. No matter what the outcome, I want to see NCC (Friday night)play Holmes with all their weapons.

Just heard the same thing. I know he isn't in school today, since he's been in and out of the doctor's office all morning, but I'd assume he'd be at practice after school.

 

Glad to hear he's alright though.

Definitely good news!! Glad to hear he will be okay for the district and regional tourney's.

 

Thanks for the update.

Thats great news. It would be awful to see him have to miss any time with the injury.

From Ryan Ernst blog today:

 

According to Holmes boys' basketball coach David Henley, the wrist injury that Bulldogs' leading scorer Elijah Pittman suffered in Tuesday night's upset loss to Boone County is just a bad sprain.

 

"He just got back from the doctor," Henley wrote in an e-mail. "He is cleared to play. Won't be 100 (percent), but should be able to gon on Friday."

 

The Bulldogs are scheduled to play host to Newport Central Catholic on Friday.

 

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=blog06&plckController=Blog&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&plckPostId=Blog%3ade3ab7e7-5e43-4e32-8612-155786b59a09Post%3ab4e46f6f-00f1-45be-8664-cd33894c9475&sid=sitelife.cincinnati.com

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.