Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark vs Clay County (2/10)

Which team will win? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Clay Co travles to GRC this Tuesday. I know that Clay Co is ranked above the Cards. What are your thoughts on this game?

GRC seems to be playing well despite all their injuries.

 

GRC by 7.

Cards by 6.

With the way fans supported the Cards against Mason I expect a full house! I think it gets to Clay and the Cards win by 11

Cards win this game. Their size will be the difference:

 

GRC: 62

Clay Co: 49

  • Author
GRC seems to be playing well despite all their injuries.

 

GRC by 7.

Yes we are, got to love the heart this team has.

Good luck to the Cards. Clay is not an easy place to play and Spurlock does a good job with the Tigers. If they get a fair shake - I'll take the Cards (but that's a big if).

  • Author
GRC by 11.

 

In the Mason thread you said we would win by 1....and we did. If we win by 11 Tuesday.... I want to borrow that crystal ball....:lol:

In the Mason thread you said we would win by 1....and we did. If we win by 11 Tuesday.... I want to borrow that crystal ball....:lol:

 

:lol:

Good luck to the Cards. Clay is not an easy place to play and Spurlock does a good job with the Tigers. If they get a fair shake - I'll take the Cards (but that's a big if).

 

It's at GRC.

It's at GRC.

 

Sorry I thought I read it was at Clay Co.

In that case I'll take GRC by 10.

Clay County by 10!:lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.