Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

inthesuite

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by inthesuite

  1. Nice win! Always good to win the first one! :dancingpa
  2. Will Shelby Co. have a tougher Road to Rupp than I may have thought? Who else looks strong in this region?
  3. Thank you mhighfield! At least someone in this post knows what they are talking about. Montgomery in a landslide! Should be similar to Mason's win last night. Not quite as large a margin though.
  4. Taking Hazard by 10. Whitaker and company are too much for the Engineers.
  5. This should be a great game, but in the end Mr. Miller is to much for the Cards, Mason by 12.
  6. Wow, I took Bath in this one, nice win for the Tomcats, survive and advance is what it's all about this time of the year!
  7. Over in the first quarter, nice tune up win for Mason.
  8. Great game, 10th region basketball at it's best! the Cards refused to lose, congrats on the win.:thumb:
  9. Will there be much of a future for June Buchanan now that Stepp and this senior class are gone? Only enrolling around 70 students makes the list of possible players a short list, right?
  10. Slone is a great player and will be at the next level, no matter where he goes. If he walks on, then give him a few years and he would be a major contributor on any Division I College basketball team. If he goes to a OVC school or Southern School he will become a top player on that team in his first or second year.
  11. I have also seen this many times before. But I have never seen a fan sit on the front row and try to become part of the game. There is no place for that in High School basketball. There should be immediate removal of that fan from the front row or atleast from the other teams side.:thumb:
  12. Does he also play basketball for the Indians?
  13. All I know is Montgomery Co. was up by 20+ late in the 2nd Quarter.
  14. Seems that way, who are some of their top players?
  15. Ballard, now looking strong in this region, could take the cake. They are my new favorite. I did have Manual.
  16. Yes, the station is 1150 on AM.
  17. Manual is a great team. Kimbro Jr. will be one of the best players to come through this state when he hangs up his High School uniform.
  18. Do you have something against Montgomery Co. All you do is count them out in every game. There an awesome team win hitting on all cylinders and have a great shot at winning this region. In past posts you haven't even been able to get over the fact that Mason isn't holding the region for the 417th straight year. Take it for what it's worth the region is at Montgomery Co. No Changes.:thumb:
  19. You must be crazy. Scott High in the Finals. :eek:
  20. To say Montgomery will only win by 8 points is quite funny is all I'm saying. Maybe if they play the younger players in the 4th Quarter this could happen. But I agree ratings don't mean anything at this point, I was just stating that its a large margin between these two :thumb:teams skill level.
  21. Estill should take the cake in this one. But do not need to look ahead to the next round. I'm taking Estill by 15.
  22. The 10th Region Tournament is at Montgomery Co. this year........ and also I wouldnt throw Brossart in there as a contender next year in the 10th.
  23. South Laurel by 20. Not a chance they will lose this one.
  24. Are you serious? Pendleton Co. is the worst rated team in the state, with the exception of Jackson City! I hope your joking! :laugh:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.