Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel vs. Jackson Co. 03-06-08

Featured Replies

I am going with South in this one by 8 due to free throws late in the game. What does everyone else think?

South Laurel by 20. Not a chance they will lose this one.

I do not think Jackson Co will lose to South Laurel by 20. Jackson Co play South close. This could even be an upset--Jackson matches well with South inside and out.

South L.- 72

Jackson Co- 68

Jackson - 61

South Laurel - 59

 

Jackson pulls the upset on there way to winning the region.

Bart, I would love to see Jackson County upset South Laurel. :-)

Bart, I would love to see Jackson County upset South Laurel. :-)

 

Imo, its very possible. Ive seen most of the 13th region teams play but SL is not one, but i watched them in summerball. Both teams are very talented, the big kid for Jackson is tough. Jackson Co has alot of seniors too I believe.

  • Author

Jackson Co. is a very good team, but I think South has a slight edge on them due to the experience that they have had over the last three years.

I do not think Jackson Co will lose to South Laurel by 20. Jackson Co play South close. This could even be an upset--Jackson matches well with South inside and out.

 

I agree that South will not beat Jackson by 20 as this is a Senior loaded Jackson Co team and the best group I have seen at J.C. in a while. Even though Souths' post kid is taller and a wide body in his own right the Brumback boy at JC probably has an advantage because other than having good skills he is so athletic and physically strong. JC has a quality guard and a swing forward with the experience to match up well with South. Even though JC has good depth and they play a lot of kids I think beyond these first three kids for JC South probably has a little advantage.

South Laurel 66-60.

South Laurel in a VERY close game. I agree with some above, there is no way that South wins this game by 15 to 20 points.

I think south wins by atleast 10. South is going to press and play their 2-3 matchup zone with St. John staying with Brumback. It will come down to Jackson hitting shots from outside which is not their strong point.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.