Everything posted by digger3210
-
South Laurel/Corbin Predictions
I'm going with South in this one a close game but I feel South will pull it out in the end 72-68. Go Cards:dancingpa
-
13th Region Tournament goes to The Arena
If they can get the fans closer to the action then I think it will be good for the region. If things stay the way they where at the Hardwood Classic then attendence will fall. But I guess we will have to wait and see how they fix things.
-
South Laurel / Whitley Co. updates
Anyone have any scores from this game?
-
Ky Hardwood Classic at the Arena
Does anyone know who's playing and what time for this preseason event?
-
North Laurel 36 Pulaski County 33
Any update on the kid that got hurt?
-
Favorite teams to watch in Sweet 16 history.....
The South Laurel vs PRP game of 2005
-
Sportsmaniac's Redistricting 13th and 14th Region
My question is why would they move Rockcastle back into the 13th when they are so much closer to the Somerset area.
-
2009 Boys Sweet 16 State Tournament Contest
Here's the first round matchups: West Jessamine vs. Hazard Grayson County vs. Adair County Central vs. Graves County Eastern vs. Corbin Lexington Catholic vs. Bowling Green Holmes vs. Christian County Mason County vs. Shelby Valley Anderson County vs. Elliot County Please use the following format First Round 1 Hazard 1 Adair Co. 1 Graves Co. 1 Corbin 1 Lexington Catholic 1 Holmes 1 Shelby Valley 1 Elliot Co. Semi-Final Round 2 Hazard 2 Corbin 2 Lexington Catholic 2 Elliot Co. Championship Game 3 Corbin 3 Elliot Co. 2009 KHSAA Sweet 16 Champion 5 Corbin Tie Breaker 150
-
13th Region Tournament: Game 4 Corbin vs. Harlan County
I'm going with Corbin in this one because I don't see Harlan having the talent to hang with Corbin for 4 quarters.
-
13th Region Tournament: Game 2 Clay County vs. South Laurel
Im going with South in this one due to more experience in the post season and big games. Im also going to go out on a limb and say the winner of this game goes to Rupp. Just my opinion.
-
13th Region Draw
Thanks Les
-
13th Region Draw
Where can I find a bracket for the rest of the tournament?
-
Corbin 66 South Laurel 58
Did anyone else here that this was one of the Refs first game of the year? Dont get me wrong it was a great game but in my opinion there was a few miscalls in the last 3 to 4 mins of the game.
-
50th District Seeding
So I guess Corbin won the flip for the second year in a row.
-
South Laurel 70 Williamsburg 68
The reason that some people may not have been there was because they have the same schedule that I have which has the game for tomorrow night and that is why I was not there.
-
Hoopin it Up Holiday Classic
Who are the winners so far?
-
South Laurel at Corbin (12-16)
I agree it will be a heck of a game. But I think Souths defense has steped up a little better this year they are faster out front, and if Corbin is not playing as a team then that will give them some trouble.
-
South Laurel at Corbin (12-16)
Who is going to win this one South is coming off two big wins over North Laurel and St. X. Corbin is coming off a big lose to Knox Central. What is everyones opinion?
-
South Laurel 73, Lafayette, Mo. 68
How did they look where they playing like a team of was there one or two players doing everything?
-
Knox Central/South Laurel Predictions
I don't know who will win, but I don't think that Knox will hold South under 30 points, anyway I hope South pulls it out. Go Cards. :dancingpa
-
South Laurel 58 Lincoln 20
I am pretty sure Bowling threw for three touchdowns. They brought Ty Cobb in with 6 min. to go in the third quarter.
-
South Laurel/Lincoln County Predictions
Well I just hope they learned there lesson and start kicking the ball deep. Because its hard to beat a team when they only have to move the ball 50 yards to score every time.
-
Pulaski Co 61 South Laurel 60 OT
Can anyone tell me why South keeps kicking the to the 40 yard line and always giving the other team the ball on the 50 yard line? Can someone please tell me?
-
Mason County Royals 2008 State Champs Pics
How many players does Mason Co. grad. this year, and will they have a chance at repeating next year?
-
Hazard (14th) vs. South Laurel (13th)
I going with South by 8 due to making free throws down the stretch. GO CARDS!!