South Laurel at Corbin (12-16)

I agree it will be a heck of a game. But I think Souths defense has steped up a little better this year they are faster out front, and if Corbin is not playing as a team then that will give them some trouble.

For whatever reason, we seem to struggle to play as a team, soooooooo........

Corbin by 18.
Why do you continue to put so much pressure on Corbin? You rank them #1 at the begining of the season you pick them to win about every game. You know these kids see what you write about them. You can motivate them by calling out their accomplish ments. But you continue to put pressure on them picking them by 18 pts. It is evident that you are a Corbin fan. Why pressure these kids? Corbin has a very good team like the rest of the 13th region and it will be a dog fight this whole season. Corbin has an outstanding program that speaks for it's self. I say this game is a toss up. Who ever wants it the most wins!

Let's see - They are coming off a tough loss against Knox Central and they're playing at home and I'm sure they want to prove themselves in front of their home crowd against a district and region rival.

I'm not saying it's not going to be close, but I expect Coach P and his staff to have the Redhound players ready to go and pull away in the second half.

Let's see - They are coming off a tough loss against Knox Central and they're playing at home and I'm sure they want to prove themselves in front of their home crowd against a district and region rival.

I'm not saying it's not going to be close, but I expect Coach P and his staff to have the Redhound players ready to go and pull away in the second half.

:thumb::thumb:

I agree it will be a heck of a game. But I think Souths defense has steped up a little better this year they are faster out front, and if Corbin is not playing as a team then that will give them some trouble.

I agree. South's defense has been playing very solid. They are making it tough to get a good look at the basket. Corbin is loaded, but it seems that there may be some teamwork issues right now and Knox Central took advantage of that with a big win. I think Corbin SHOULD be the favorite, but I have a hard time picking against Coach Wright and his Cardinals.

This loss to KC could be a blessing for the Redhounds if they can get their focus back. They will need it against SL. This should be a GREAT game, but I am picking Corbin in a barnburner.

S L 65

Corbin 63

I agree. South's defense has been playing very solid. They are making it tough to get a good look at the basket. Corbin is loaded, but it seems that there may be some teamwork issues right now and Knox Central took advantage of that with a big win. I think Corbin SHOULD be the favorite, but I have a hard time picking against Coach Wright and his Cardinals.

This loss to KC could be a blessing for the Redhounds if they can get their focus back. They will need it against SL. This should be a GREAT game, but I am picking Corbin in a barnburner.

S L 65

Corbin 63

I'm cornfused:D You said Corbin in a barnburner, but you have South winning 65-63. Now that's riding the fence.:D:lol::p