Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel at Corbin (12-16)

Featured Replies

Who is going to win this one South is coming off two big wins over North Laurel and St. X. Corbin is coming off a big lose to Knox Central. What is everyones opinion?

Before last night I would have thought Corbin hands down, I still think they will win Tuesday, but South is on a roll right now, should be one heck of a game, like always.

  • Author

I agree it will be a heck of a game. But I think Souths defense has steped up a little better this year they are faster out front, and if Corbin is not playing as a team then that will give them some trouble.

I agree it will be a heck of a game. But I think Souths defense has steped up a little better this year they are faster out front, and if Corbin is not playing as a team then that will give them some trouble.

 

For whatever reason, we seem to struggle to play as a team, soooooooo........

I'll take SL in a hardfought game

South will win they have a great coaching staff.:thumb:

Corbin by 18.

Corbin by 18.
Why do you continue to put so much pressure on Corbin? You rank them #1 at the begining of the season you pick them to win about every game. You know these kids see what you write about them. You can motivate them by calling out their accomplish ments. But you continue to put pressure on them picking them by 18 pts. It is evident that you are a Corbin fan. Why pressure these kids? Corbin has a very good team like the rest of the 13th region and it will be a dog fight this whole season. Corbin has an outstanding program that speaks for it's self. I say this game is a toss up. Who ever wants it the most wins!

Let's see - They are coming off a tough loss against Knox Central and they're playing at home and I'm sure they want to prove themselves in front of their home crowd against a district and region rival.

I'm not saying it's not going to be close, but I expect Coach P and his staff to have the Redhound players ready to go and pull away in the second half.

Let's see - They are coming off a tough loss against Knox Central and they're playing at home and I'm sure they want to prove themselves in front of their home crowd against a district and region rival.

I'm not saying it's not going to be close, but I expect Coach P and his staff to have the Redhound players ready to go and pull away in the second half.

 

:thumb::thumb:

I agree it will be a heck of a game. But I think Souths defense has steped up a little better this year they are faster out front, and if Corbin is not playing as a team then that will give them some trouble.

 

I agree. South's defense has been playing very solid. They are making it tough to get a good look at the basket. Corbin is loaded, but it seems that there may be some teamwork issues right now and Knox Central took advantage of that with a big win. I think Corbin SHOULD be the favorite, but I have a hard time picking against Coach Wright and his Cardinals.

 

This loss to KC could be a blessing for the Redhounds if they can get their focus back. They will need it against SL. This should be a GREAT game, but I am picking Corbin in a barnburner.

 

S L 65

Corbin 63

Corbin 65-60.

I agree. South's defense has been playing very solid. They are making it tough to get a good look at the basket. Corbin is loaded, but it seems that there may be some teamwork issues right now and Knox Central took advantage of that with a big win. I think Corbin SHOULD be the favorite, but I have a hard time picking against Coach Wright and his Cardinals.

 

This loss to KC could be a blessing for the Redhounds if they can get their focus back. They will need it against SL. This should be a GREAT game, but I am picking Corbin in a barnburner.

 

S L 65

Corbin 63

 

I'm cornfused:D You said Corbin in a barnburner, but you have South winning 65-63. Now that's riding the fence.:D:lol::p

Corbin 73 South Laurel 61

 

I think that Coach P. may have gotten his point across this week.............will find out tonight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.