Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU20

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NKU20

  1. I totally agree and have been saying that for years. PLayers sliding in underneeth the basket after the offensive player has left the ground is not only not a charge, but down right dangerous. Go up and contest the shot or get out of the way.
  2. I was impressed with Conner, they shoot the ball very well. Maybe the best shooting team the Breds have faced all year. It was a very good game until the referrees tried to determine who wins. Terrible calls on both sides. I think they need to go back to 2 refs. There's not enough experienced refs to have 3 at every game.
  3. Isn't the chance to play at the BOKC worth the extra 63 miles?
  4. The concessions are not cheep at the BOKC, but are no more than going to any other major college game. They also have foods that aren't offered at high school games. Like it or not, a nice new venue has nice new prices to go with it. I personally don't mind, I can eat at home if I want to, plus if you factor in that you won't have to leave between games and pay again, it's the same price $5 a game.
  5. How are you coming up with $63? $8.00 each plus $2.00 ticketmaster charge per ticket x 4 tickets is $40.00.
  6. NCC plays Holmes Friday night, the game was suppose to be Sat. but since they play on Friday night anyway- the JV game is going to count for the Regional Semi final. I don't know who plays in the other semi final game.
  7. Lother got shoved because Riley couldn't get away from him and was frustrated, it should have been 2 shots and the ball for Highlands.
  8. Congrats to both teams, very entertaining game. It's the first time I've seen Rieger play this year. He's a really nice player, good size and quickness and not a bad shooter from 3. Looks like he'll be playing at the next level. The posts about Jimmy Pangallo are just unbelievable. Jimmy cares more about kids than any other person I have ever met. Sure he gets excited, but that's called passion. If you can't like Jimmy then you can't like many people, most people love him.
  9. I agree, it will help Holmes. I've seen them play against Scott Co. and Highlands and both times they struggled against the press. A bigger court helps them use their speed.
  10. Both teams have shown they can be very good at times and not so good at times. I guess it's what team shows up. I predict overtime to the home team.
  11. I hope it's not that low scoring, Not fun for thr the players or the fans.
  12. I guess they never thought the basketball program would be this successful to build such a small gym, or maybe like most private schools, they just didn't have the money.
  13. He did not play, but I have no idea why.
  14. I agree, as much as I would like to see the tournament moved to NKU, it really doesn't make sense. Richmond is a much better location for all the teams.
  15. 31% is about what they always shoot unfortunately, they're having a tough time on offense right now.
  16. He's a very good player that UK will have to put some weight on to prepare him for the SEC physical play. Can see a possible red shirt for him his freshman year.
  17. NewCath outplayed LCA and had the game won but only made 2 of 7 FT in the last minute. Heartbreaking loss for the Breds.
  18. A basketball player is made during the summer. So it's either AAU or the playground. No one is at the playground anymore so AAU it is.
  19. Yes, both boys and girls.
  20. It is a NewCath. I would like to see the district tournaments eliminated and just have one big regional tournament. Maybe seed the top 4 teams. It would be more interesting to play other teams in the post season than the same ones every year.
  21. NewCath vs Bellevue on one side, winner goes to finals Newport vs Dayton winner plays Highlands
  22. I agree Connor played some very good defense Sat. night.
  23. Totally agree, I think this is their way of not going to a class system. This definitely favors possibly a small school with that stud pitcher.
  24. All players want to win every tournament they play in, no matter what time of year it is. Why have an annual Christmas tournament, it doesn't mean anything. Well it does to the kids and the coaches.It's really an All A and AA tournament and it means alot to every player. To most of these teams it "is" their state tournament because most of them won't make it out of their region in March. I say have a 3A/4A tournament also, if the big schools don't want to it's their loss.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.