Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

36th District Draw

Featured Replies

NewCath vs Bellevue on one side, winner goes to finals

 

Newport vs Dayton winner plays Highlands

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see NCC / Newport final.

I would like to see NCC / Newport final.

 

Not me...:D

Well at least it's not NCC/Highlands in the first round like last year.

Well at least it's not NCC/Highlands in the first round like last year.

 

I agree...that was horrible. Glad the two best teams will actually make the region tournament this year.

 

I see a Newcath-Highlands final with Highlands avenging the early season loss to the Breds.

Newport will beat Highlands

Bad draw for Newport...Congrats NCC on making it to the 9th region tournament

Newport will beat Highlands

 

That's a pretty bold statement considering Highlands already beat them by 18.

I still don't understand why there are some districts that even do a blind draw. That totally negates anything that goes on in the regular season. And last year the two best teams didn't even make it to the regional.

I still don't understand why there are some districts that even do a blind draw. That totally negates anything that goes on in the regular season. And last year the two best teams didn't even make it to the regional.

 

I agree.

I still don't understand why there are some districts that even do a blind draw. That totally negates anything that goes on in the regular season. And last year the two best teams didn't even make it to the regional.

 

I think that the KHSAA needs to step in and make every district have seedings.

I think that the KHSAA needs to step in and make every district have seedings.

 

:thumb::thumb:

I think that the KHSAA needs to step in and make every district have seedings.

 

And when the KHSAA mandates seeding, then you will see a tremendous push from the small schools for classifying basketball.

Where's the 36 tourney held this year?

And when the KHSAA mandates seeding, then you will see a tremendous push from the small schools for classifying basketball.

 

Yea I didn't think about it that way, but that's why they have the all "a".

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.