Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner @ Scott 2/6

Featured Replies

I like Scott in this one. Size wise, these teams match up pretty well. The key for Scott is for Smith to continue to attack the rim and be aggressive. If he plays well, I see Scott winning in the 7-12 range.

 

Scott 68

Conner 61

Should be a good game; I'll go with Scott by a couple of buckets at home.

Conner is real hard to judge. They play Holmes tough and then get drilled by Ryle by 27.

If Conner & Scott play the way they both did against Holmes, then this might be a absolute great game.

 

 

I see Scott winning by 5.

Scott 65-59.

Both teams have shown they can be very good at times and not so good at times. I guess it's what team shows up. I predict overtime to the home team.

I like the way Carr coaches, I'll take Scott by 6 :thumb:

Conner seems to struggle on the road, but I do like the way Avery has been playing. I still think the Eagles do what it takes defensively. Scott by 7.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.