Wright State at Northern Kentucky Predictions/Updates

MJAlltheWay24

Who Wins?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Huge Horizon League battle at BB&T Arena on Friday night at 7pm. NKU is currently one game behind Wright State in the conference standings thanks to a Wright State loss last week to Youngstown State.

I believe this will easily be the best attended game of the season and maybe the best conference game ever at NKU. The place is going to be packed and will be the place to be Friday night. If you're going to the game, I suggest definitely try to get there early.

Who wins?

The two teams squared off on January 24th at Wright State and the Raiders ran the Norse out of the gym with a 95-63 win. Wright State had 6 players in double figures. It was definitely one of the worst games that NKU played all year and one of the best that Wright State has played all year. The Norse were missing arguably their best player, Dantez Walton.

I suspect a much closer game this go around and hopefully a different result.

Either way, both teams have the first and second seed locked up for the conference tournament, which gives them byes into the semifinals. But you know NKU wants to revenge that earlier butt whooping they took.

Nice! Hopefully you get even closer to a sellout! Should be a good night for you.

Would have been an amazing night, however the company that runs the building wants the company I work for to bring another vendor. Will still be a solid night, but won't top what Homecoming was for me.

Would love to see quite a few more of those blue seats turn gray just for NKU's sake. Exciting to see compared to when I was in school and they played in Regents.

Would have been an amazing night, however the company that runs the building wants the company I work for to bring another vendor. Will still be a solid night, but won't top what Homecoming was for me.

Would love to see quite a few more of those blue seats turn gray just for NKU's sake. Exciting to see compared to when I was in school and they played in Regents.

I remember those days too. I'd trudge across the wind whipped campus to watch games in Regents and be among the 10's of people there. Crazy!