Highlands @ Grant County Predictions

Who Wins?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Even match up.

You really need help! Worry about your playoff run. I don't care about records or anything. Why do you play the game I ask? To win Championships! If I'm not mistaken Highlands is still the last team from NKY to win!

When that happens for your team your responses may be taken serious! You make this site a joke!

You really need help! Worry about your playoff run. I don't care about records or anything. Why do you play the game I ask? To win Championships! If I'm not mistaken Highlands is still the last team from NKY to win!

When that happens for your team your responses may be taken serious! You make this site a joke!

:laugh:

What are the teams Highlands would play in the first and second round of the playoffs? I've heard CCH in round 2.

I don't think it would be CCH until 3rd round but I may be mistaken. Not sure but the quality of teams in the 1st 2 rounds wont be anywhere near the teams the Birds have played on their schedule. Unless they just fold I see them winning 3-4 in a row coming up.

I don't think it would be CCH until 3rd round but I may be mistaken. Not sure but the quality of teams in the 1st 2 rounds wont be anywhere near the teams the Birds have played on their schedule. Unless they just fold I see them winning 3-4 in a row coming up.

It looks like Madison Southern or Anderson County in Round 1.