Highlands @ Grant County Predictions

Who Wins?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

What are the teams Highlands would play in the first and second round of the playoffs? I've heard CCH in round 2.

Highlands and the rest of District 5 is paired in Region II with District 4 (Louisville teams). Assuming Highlands beats Grant County on Friday, they will play the winner of this week's Doss/Southern game on the road in the first round. A victory there in all likelihood means a second round game at Covington Catholic (unless Dixie Heights beats the Colonels this week). Whoever wins Region II will host the Region I winner (probably Bowling Green) in the state semifinals.

Will Highlands show the adjustments made for last weeks game this week? Start getting some of those positive reps in live game situations.

Ok what does this mean? I am trying my best to learn this stuff but I do not follow this lol. What is a positive rep?

Highlands and the rest of District 5 is paired in Region II with District 4 (Louisville teams). Assuming Highlands beats Grant County on Friday, they will play the winner of this week's Doss/Southern game on the road in the first round. A victory there in all likelihood means a second round game at Covington Catholic (unless Dixie Heights beats the Colonels this week). Whoever wins Region II will host the Region I winner (probably Bowling Green) in the state semifinals.

Correct GC! I like to look at it broken out more so I thought I'd add that!

1 Seed (D5) Dixie or CovCath Winner

4 Seed (D4) Fairdale

2 Seed (D4) Winner Doss at Southern

3 Seed (D5) Highlands (as long as you beat Grant Co)

1 Seed (D4) Fern Creek

4 Seed (D5) Grant County

2 Seed (D5) Dixie/CovCath Loser

3 Seed (D4) Doss/Southern Loser

Correct GC! I like to look at it broken out more so I thought I'd add that!

1 Seed (D5) Dixie or CovCath Winner

4 Seed (D4) Fairdale

2 Seed (D4) Winner Doss at Southern

3 Seed (D5) Highlands (as long as you beat Grant Co)

1 Seed (D4) Fern Creek

4 Seed (D5) Grant County

2 Seed (D5) Dixie/CovCath Loser

3 Seed (D4) Doss/Southern Loser

What would the next round look like?

What would the next round look like?

NS,

Those are all 1st round matchups and they are listed as they will be on the bracket. So whoever is the 1 seed for district 5 as long as they can beat Fairdale at home they would play the winner of the game below that or Doss/Southern vs Highlands at most likely the 1 Seeds home field in Round 2.

The other 2 games below that would also meet next in round 2, which could set up a very entertaining game between Fern Creek and Dixie/CovCath at Fern Creek.

Those Round 2 winners would then meet for the Region Championship and IF Fern Creek kept winning (I believe), I think they would host that game.