The Killing

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope someone else starts watching this, so I have some to discuss it with...

Done with the first three hours. This show has me hooked. AMC has gotten even more reliable than HBO. They haven't put out a disappointing series yet.

Done with the first three hours. This show has me hooked. AMC has gotten even more reliable than HBO. They haven't put out a disappointing series yet.

You're my new buddy... :lol:

Who do you think did it?

I started out thinking the teacher, but i'm not sure now.

You're my new buddy... :lol:

Who do you think did it?

I started out thinking the teacher, but i'm not sure now.

Hard to say. The show did a great job of messing with my expectations of people in the first few episodes. I had the young cop pegged as a total creep early on, but he might be my favorite character so far. Which means, of course, that he's the most likely to have done it.

Great show, but I fear it will ultimately be another Twin Peaks once they reveal the killer. You know, Twin Peaks without all the other weird stuff.

They're definitely evoking it when they give the tagline "Who Killed Rosie Larson?"

I haven't got to watch the new episode yet, but the first two hours got me into the show.

Like you, I couldn't help but think of Twin Peaks.

I hope someone else starts watching this, so I have some to discuss it with...

The wife & I watched the season premier of it last night. We're big into shows like this, so after sitting through the mega-crap that was Harper's Island, this was refreshing. It does move slowly, but that's fine with me so long as the end result merits such a pace.

The Linden character is eerily reminiscent of Jodie Foster's Clarice character in Silence of the Lambs.

If this turns out as strong as The Walking Dead, I would completely agree. Fearful of where they're going with The Walking Dead though. I've read they dumped the writers of the first six episodes, so I'm a little bit concerned.