Bolin Picks Up First Offer

Read online that Lex Cath QB Kyle Bolin got his first offer a few weeks ago. Illinois offered the sophomore. That is a Big Ten school comming into the state. Im glad to see big schools showing local intrest. I would think he would recieve many after the season he had and his combine performances.

• 2 weeks later...

This kid is a great player. Had opportunities to see him play and I can say that he is a big time quarterback who continues to get better and better. Opposing teams are not going to want to see this kid. He deserves the offer from the Illini and deserves the offers he will get in the future.

This kid is a player. He will be very dangerous this year and I advise anyone who gets a chance to see him play to go and watch this kid play. I was very impressed by his last game against Boyle County.

He was very poised. Especially for a sophomore. He's a great playmaker because not only can he throw the ball on the money but he is just as dangerous with his legs. You don't need me to tell you that though. :lol:

He was very poised. Especially for a sophomore. He's a great playmaker because not only can he throw the ball on the money but he is just as dangerous with his legs. You don't need me to tell you that though. :lol:

The LexCath game is the only game in the postseason where I got a little nervous. When he wasn't throwing first downs or touchdowns on us he was running for first downs on 3rd and long to keep the drives going. You are dead on about his legs. It's like....I can't wait to see how good he is this year but do I really want to see how good he is this year......tremendous player. I wonder if he has bulked up any.

• 1 month later...