Montgomery Co. 30 Ashland 28 OT

Blue Blazer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tomcats fought back and made a game of it - came up just a little short. I agree that Royalty looked good at QB - he got the tying TD and 2 point conversion when we had to have it.

Congratulations to Montgomery Co. for the win. Your QB, curtis #11, was very good.

Congrats Montgomery on a tough district road win. This one is a real heart breaker for Ashland. Once againt they come up just short. I still think this team is a team to watch out for. They appear to be clicking, and when they put 4 quarters together, they could surprise some people. Its a tough loss for the Tomcats, but its just a matter of time before the ball bounces their way. Keep your head up Tomcats.

Congrats Montgomery on a tough district road win. This one is a real heart breaker for Ashland. Once againt they come up just short. I still think this team is a team to watch out for. They appear to be clicking, and when they put 4 quarters together, they could surprise some people. Its a tough loss for the Tomcats, but its just a matter of time before the ball bounces their way. Keep your head up Tomcats.

:thumb: :thumb: I agree, good post JC76.

A true Gambling Man huh.....gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em.:thumb:

Boyd Co could pull it off against them. But Ashland is starting to find out what works for them. Boyd Co on the other hand seems to be searching. Watching them is like watching a different team in each quarter.

Anybody besides me kinda happy Ashland is 0-4???:D

Stepping on a team is kinda easy when they are down. Now had Ashland, went out and had teams like Morgan Co, Bath Co, and Betsy Lane, they could have easily had a good record. It just shows the quality of schedule the Tomcats play compared to the Juggernaut schedule of Prestonsburg.

Stepping on a team is kinda easy when they are down. Now had Ashland, went out and had teams like Morgan Co, Bath Co, and Betsy Lane, they could have easily had a good record. It just shows the quality of schedule the Tomcats play compared to the Juggernaut schedule of Prestonsburg.

I'm not from Prestonsburg. Heck, maybe Ashland will get there first win at Johnson Central.

Thanks for the shot at P'Burg, too.:D