Campbell Co 26 Conner 7

ballerm

I did not see more than 3 tonight. ???? I have not seen this to be a problem in past weeks and can' t believe that if it was starting to be a problem that Coach Trosper would not nip it quickly. He is not one to put up with such actions.

I am sure the Cougars are discouraged but they continue to work hard. I guess we will just have to ride out the bad times and work toward wins!

I did not see more than 3 tonight. ???? I have not seen this to be a problem in past weeks and can' t believe that if it was starting to be a problem that Coach Trosper would not nip it quickly. He is not one to put up with such actions.

I am sure the Cougars are discouraged but they continue to work hard. I guess we will just have to ride out the bad times and work toward wins!

More than 3???? There was three in two plays in start of 4th plus many more. All of which added to Campbell. Just not smart or focused.

Camels had some not so smart personal fouls themselves, one play there was a roughing the passer and unsportsmanlike conduct resulting in a 30 yd pentalty. This contributed to the only Cougar's score as well as the first string for the Camels being pulled. I think that the Camels were starting to loss their heads as well. Glad it did not get too out of hand.

More than 3???? There was three in two plays in start of 4th plus many more. All of which added to Campbell. Just not smart or focused.

and two of those flags were against Campbell in the same play!!!

Campbell Co had the upper hand on the "unsportsman like" penalties last night not Conner.

CC players were running their mouths on every play. Conner should learn to ignore it.

The frustration for Conner is mostly due to the play of the O line or the lack of it. The Defense kept Conner in the game until late, but 3 and out by the offense on about every series kept the Cougar D on the field way too many times.

note: There are plenty of players on the sidelines.... use them every now and then.....a couple of plays every series or every other series can help the starting d go further in the game....

Two or was it three interceptions thrown in the endzone by Conner during decent drives killed any momentum Conner built.

The young QB for Conner needs to stay positive. If we can get the line to block for the entire game they have a chance. Conner also had several deep routes open last night but the QB couldnt see them.

Sophomore Pugh is Conner's only bright spot in the backfield. Engleman (sp?) can't seem to use his speed either due to him not having any blocking or he isnt using the blocks he does get.

Congratulations to the Camels on the win. You capitalized on Conner mistakes and made them pay.

But Campbell Co. isn't even close to being the team they were last year at this point of the season.

Just Remember one thing, Campbell started the same way last year at 2-2. Then they went over and beat up on a conner team that sparked the plug. Then they were unstopable til the second round of the playoffs. The Camels might have started off bad the past couple of weeks, but with a few adjustments that took place as the game went on last night you saw a spark. The first half was sloppy but the 2nd half looked like the Camels D came out with some fire. There offense didn't come around last year till the 5th game of the season when they figured out what they could do. Don't be surprise if these boys go on a roll again.

Also, The roughing the passer penalty on CCHS was a terrible call. The 2 Camel players hit eachother more than they did the quarterback. And yes Conner D played decent, I feel that Campbell County could have scored anytime they wanted, even missed a few balls in the endzone.

GOOD LUCK BOTH TEAMS!!!!