Lynn Camp 55 Clinton Co. 14

DADDY CAT

Still 5 weeks down the road. W'burg has LC and C'ville back-back.

I think Wburg has Cville,open date and then LC. LC has the best team. Has a very good chance to get to round 4.Wburg,Cville playing for 2nd seed and home field to face each other again.

Williamsburg must play Cumberland and Madison Southen before Cville and LC.

I think Wburg has Cville,open date and then LC. LC has the best team. Has a very good chance to get to round 4.Wburg,Cville playing for 2nd seed and home field to face each other again.

Williamsburg must play Cumberland and Madison Southen before Cville and LC.

Luckily, if I understand the new playoff format correctly, round 4 no longer goes through Beechwood so that should help a mountain teams chances of getting to the carpet, I'd much rather play Pikeville then LCA, than the old format of Pikeville then Beechwood.

Luckily, if I understand the new playoff format correctly, round 4 no longer goes through Beechwood so that should help a mountain teams chances of getting to the carpet, I'd much rather play Pikeville then LCA, than the old format of Pikeville then Beechwood.

this year it will actually be Hazards' district then Pikeville LCA winner to get to the carpet

this year it will actually be Hazards' district then Pikeville LCA winner to get to the carpet

You sure, in an earlier thread someone was linked khsaa that said LC district winner would play Pikeville district winner and LCA district winner would play Hazards district winner.

I am just using these teams as examples. I am not sold on Hazard because their district is by far the toughest of the 3. Cumberland and Evarts are both very good and will be tough outs home field will play big in this district. Pikeville and LCA will easily win theirs and as much as Lynn Camp has improved on Defense I do not think Williamsburg can stay with them plus the Jackets go to LC. Williamsburg is really good offensive team though. By the way I hate this playoff format

Any stats on this game?

Lynn Camp piled up over 500 yards of offense. Joe Roskopf 15 carries 267 yards and 4 tds. Lynn Camp scored 3 tds in their first 3 plays from scrimmage. Lynn Camp lead 41 to 0 and the half, and the jv played all but one series in the second half. Nice win for Lynn Camp, things get tougher with a long road again next week to play a very good Dayton team.