Sheldon Clark vs Lawrence County predictions

tenaciousD

Who wins?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Anyone's thoughts on the game?

I think we will see an LC team come out and put up a few points on the score board Friday night . And IF they can contain the Dial's kid then we will have a chance to upset the Cards . I know they have a good team this year but I still have faith in my Dawgs.:ylsuper:

This is going to be one of the best games of the evening. Two local teams going at it with the backdrop of Septemberfest. Should be a great crowd. As for the game, SC will be tough. LC has to bounce back from the Belfry game and play hard with some spirit from the get go. This one will come down to the wire with the DAWGS earning their first win in a hard fought game.

I think the Dawgs will play inspired football, but the question is will it be enough. I hope so.

LC - 22

SC - 20

Sidenote: How long do LC fans think it will be before the Sheppard kid is at QB?

He will be quarterback when he proves he can do it at the varsity level. Most of his success has come when the game is out of reach, though he has looked good in jv and freshmen action. I am going to stick with Boone till he proves he can't do it.

I think the Dawgs will play inspired football, but the question is will it be enough. I hope so.

LC - 22

SC - 20

Sidenote: How long do LC fans think it will be before the Sheppard kid is at QB?

Sooner than you and everyone else on here realizes, trust me.